The Student Room Group

Interracial Relationships

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Smurf
I would love to be in one but sadly white girls are not attracted to Oriental guys. :frown:

Completely untrue. If you carry yourself around like you don't stand a chance then no chances will come of no effort.

What's needed is a change of [your] attitude, a time to the side to man-up, and interesting hobbies.
Original post by kkboyk
It will always be an issue because of a group of small individual that decide to make it one.

I suppose that's true. Unfortunately

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutaud15
I suppose that's true. Unfortunately

Posted from TSR Mobile

IKR -.- I can't even be in an interracial relationship without being criticized in some form
When people are happy together who cares what anyone else thinks! People shouldn't be seen by their colour or race, so I'm all for it ☺️
Original post by Mr Smurf
But not very often hence why I never see such couples.

And why does your boyfriends ethnicity change every time you post? :ninja:

New boyfriend

But surely the fact that they do happen, albeit not as often as wmaf, totally negates your belief that they never happen at all. If it wasn't for amwf, a couple of my closest friends wouldn't exist either
Reply 125
Original post by coconuthead--
Souty asian parents don't alliw it

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a backwards opinion, I think globalisation and migration will take us towards a mixed race world, which I think is a positive thing.
Original post by Expired Potato
Completely untrue. If you carry yourself around like you don't stand a chance then no chances will come of no effort.

What's needed is a change of [your] attitude, a time to the side to man-up, and interesting hobbies.

why you quoting me?
Original post by kkboyk
IKR -.- I can't even be in an interracial relationship without being criticized in some form

Same here

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where are you and your partner from?
Original post by kkboyk
Where are you and your partner from?

I'm mixed race and he's white

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kiki37
I've had this problem myself! But thankfully everyone in my family seems to be over it, and I don't think his family are that bothered

My parents are fine with it as long as he treats me right, but his family are first generation immigrants from India and don't even know we're dating because if he refuses to break up with me his parents have already told him if dated another English girl he'd get kicked out of the house. I feel insanely guilty for all the stress it causes him but he insists it's what he wants :/
Reply 131
Original post by Sunghyunah
My parents are fine with it as long as he treats me right, but his family are first generation immigrants from India and don't even know we're dating because if he refuses to break up with me his parents have already told him if dated another English girl he'd get kicked out of the house. I feel insanely guilty for all the stress it causes him but he insists it's what he wants :/

My boyfriend's family still live in India haha, but his mom and dad know about me and haven't said much apart from asking how I am and that a photo of us was great. Even though his mom is like a devout Hindu she seems pretty liberal. That really sucks, but let him do what he wants! It's not just you that wants the relationship so don't feel bad :-)
Original post by CarlNorthWest
Never.

The white women is meant for the white man. The black woman is meant for the black man. The Asian woman is meant for the Asian man.

I'm not saying all white people are Hitler, but all white people have a little bit of Hitler in them and most have a lot more than they they let on.

Da *** dude. Your making blacks look like idiots damnn. I get what your saying but you can't be generalising white people and comparing them to hitler. Dude chill, people can be with who they want. There is no gender, colour or culture barrier to who someone is allowed to love jeez.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CarlNorthWest
Never.

The white women is meant for the white man. The black woman is meant for the black man. The Asian woman is meant for the Asian man.

I'm not saying all white people are Hitler, but all white people have a little bit of Hitler in them and most have a lot more than they they let on.

Oh yeah that'll work for mixed race people :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good part: Mixed race people are attractive as hell.

Bad part: Transplant problems and fat ugly 40 year old racist failures who are against it.

We're all from Africa anyway

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas#/media/File:s-smilie:preading_homo_sapiens_la.svg

Click the link please, It's just a picture and I've had enough trouble uploading the pic due to invalidness or something.

Quick Reply