The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Ambition Nottingham

Hi, I'm suirrel and I'm planning on applying for veterinary medicine next-- this (:eek:) year. Is anyone else signed up for Ambition Nottingham? What courses have you signed up for so far? What do you want to do at uni, and is Nottingham your main choice?

I applied to do the neuroscience course on the 28th but got an email today saying I was put on the reserve list. :/

I'm also hoping I get a place on the chemistry course in February. It looks really interesting!

:smile:
Original post by suirrel
Hi, I'm suirrel and I'm planning on applying for veterinary medicine next-- this (:eek:) year. Is anyone else signed up for Ambition Nottingham? What courses have you signed up for so far? What do you want to do at uni, and is Nottingham your main choice?

I applied to do the neuroscience course on the 28th but got an email today saying I was put on the reserve list. :/

I'm also hoping I get a place on the chemistry course in February. It looks really interesting!

:smile:

Hi, I'm Tasnia:smile:. I've applied for Ambition Nottingham and I'm hoping to apply for medicine this year. I've applied for Environmental Sciences masterclass: plants and soil in the environment., nano science, and chemistry lab based masterclass. I also applied for the Brain masterclasses however I didn't seem to get the class. Also, Nottingham is my first choice.
I'm also going to the information evening on the 28th of this month. so if you go I may see you there :yy:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by tasnia.a.98
Hi, I'm Tasnia:smile:. I've applied for Ambition Nottingham and I'm hoping to apply for medicine this year. I've applied for Environmental Sciences masterclass: plants and soil in the environment., nano science, and chemistry lab based masterclass. I also applied for the Brain masterclasses however I didn't seem to get the class. Also, Nottingham is my first choice.
I'm also going to the information evening on the 28th of this month. so if you go I may see you there :yy:

Hey Tasnia! Nottingham is also my first choice (that bursary potential!!)

Woow, those sound like fun classes. I'm really interested in the environment, although when we had a chemistry lesson about it my chemistry teacher said she thought it was the most boring lesson to teach.

I imagine The Brain was a very popular course! I hope someone drops out, though. I like how higher level Biology subjects have more and more chemistry in them.

I'll be there on the 28th! See you there.
Hey, yes so am I! I love chemistry and I'm particularly interested in the brain. I know that many people applied for the brain course including some friends and some got it.
I'm looking forward to these sessions. Are you thinking about going to the summer residential? 😊
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending