Ah thats awesome :smile: Where are you from? :smile: x

I'm from Stoke, haha - where are you from?:smile: x
Original post by hollyFOB
I'm from Stoke, haha - where are you from?:smile: x

Ohh cool! I'm from Leicester :smile:. Which accommodation are you looking at? X
Reply 83
Original post by meryljamesx
Ohh cool! I'm from Leicester :smile:. Which accommodation are you looking at? X

I'm liking Kingsley Lodge, because apparently that's opposite the Law School, so it's convenient - but I know Chester's accommodation applications don't work that way haha. My criteria's having an ensuite, that's basically all I'm worried about :P where are you thinking of living? x
Reply 84
I have a conditional offer to study marketing combined with tourism. Anyone else from the West Midlands ?
I'm liking Kingsley Lodge, because apparently that's opposite the Law School, so it's convenient - but I know Chester's accommodation applications don't work that way haha. My criteria's having an ensuite, that's basically all I'm worried about :P where are you thinking of living? x

Ahh I looked at there! It looks really nice! I hate the way Chester do there accommodation!! Hahaa do you have Facebook or twitter? It would be easier to talk :smile: x
Original post by ryandav
I have a conditional offer to study marketing combined with tourism. Anyone else from the West Midlands ?

I'm from the East Midlands! But I'm doing law :smile: x
Reply 87
Ahh I looked at there! It looks really nice! I hate the way Chester do there accommodation!! Hahaa do you have Facebook or twitter? It would be easier to talk :smile: x

yep: search for Holly Lambert Coates on facebook :smile: don't really use twitter but it's holly_LLC if you want it haha :smile: x
yep: search for Holly Lambert Coates on facebook :smile: don't really use twitter but it's holly_LLC if you want it haha :smile: x

Hope I've added the right person! Mines Meryl James :smile: X
Reply 89
Original post by ryandav

I'm from the West Midlands 😊
Original post by bexh
I'm from the West Midlands 😊

I didn't think there would be many people from the Midlands! What course are you doing? :smile: x
Reply 91
I didn't think there would be many people from the Midlands! What course are you doing? :smile: x

Adult Nursing hopefully, you? 😃
Original post by bexh
Adult Nursing hopefully, you? 😃

Ah! Awesome, I'm doing law :smile: x
Reply 93

That's cool! :smile: x

I'm hopefully going to do Law as well, i've firmed Chester :smile: I'm going to be applying for Uni accomodation but I'm only from Liverpool so may have to go private but I'll just wait and see :P My name's Katie as well btw :P
Original post by kahill18
I'm hopefully going to do Law as well, i've firmed Chester :smile: I'm going to be applying for Uni accomodation but I'm only from Liverpool so may have to go private but I'll just wait and see :P My name's Katie as well btw :P

Ah! That's awesome!! I'm confirming my offer tonight! Oooh which accommodation are you looking at? :smile: x
Ah! That's awesome!! I'm confirming my offer tonight! Oooh which accommodation are you looking at? :smile: x

Exciting! :smile: it felt great to accept my offer and make it an official decision :P (sounds a bit lame but oh well) and well i really liked the look of Cheyney road as i saw that on the open day but I think parkgate road may also be just houses but i'm not sure as the website does have many pictures :P I definately want to go self-catered though :smile: what about youu?? x
Exciting! :smile: it felt great to accept my offer and make it an official decision :P (sounds a bit lame but oh well) and well i really liked the look of Cheyney road as i saw that on the open day but I think parkgate road may also be just houses but i'm not sure as the website does have many pictures :P I definately want to go self-catered though :smile: what about youu?? x

Yeah I feel the same! I want to accept my offer now!! I don't really mind as long as I am self catered!! Do you have Facebook or Twitter so its easier to talk? :smile: X
Yeah I feel the same! I want to accept my offer now!! I don't really mind as long as I am self catered!! Do you have Facebook or Twitter so its easier to talk? :smile: X

Yeah i've got facebook, my names Katie Hill :smile: just so you find me easier my profile picture is me and a guy in a selfie :P don't know if that will help much :P We could make a group message or something :smile:
Yeah i've got facebook, my names Katie Hill :smile: just so you find me easier my profile picture is me and a guy in a selfie :P don't know if that will help much :P We could make a group message or something :smile:

I will try and find you! Mines Meryl James if you find me first!! Yes a group message sounds like a good idea :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest