Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

CHESTER UNIVERSITY2015 freshers here

Scroll to see replies

Original post by charl2
Hi guys,

I'm just finishing first year so i'll be going into second year as you all start. Let me know if you have any questions!!

Is there a Facebook group for freshers or Chester students? Found a few but can't tell which is the 'official' one!
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
What equipment do I need to buy/take to/for lectures? When will I get my timetable? Thanks xx
Original post by megc96
Photography, Kingsway campus and travelling from wirral on the train!

Hey im doing photography this year! :smile:
Original post by Rosie1422
Is there a Facebook group for freshers or Chester students? Found a few but can't tell which is the 'official' one!

Ooooo. I forgot, we have Instagram too! Follow us on uoc_induction
Original post by Rosie1422

Hi

The University of Chester Induction Team have a FB Group called University of Chester Induction Week 2015 and Twitter @UoC Induction

We hope to see you in September.
Original post by UoC Induction
Hi

The University of Chester Induction Team have a FB Group called University of Chester Induction Week 2015 and Twitter @UoC Induction

We hope to see you in September.

Thank yooou! :smile:
Reply 166
Original post by Emma Barnes
Hey im doing photography this year! :smile:

first person i've found on the course,haha! where you travelling from?
Original post by ryandav
I have a conditional offer to study marketing combined with tourism. Anyone else from the West Midlands ?

Late reply but I'm from the West Midlands! Seems to be more people than I expected from here going to Chester!
Hi Guys,

I'm currently a second year student at the University and will be going into my third year in September. If anyone would like to ask anything about the uni just message me and I will get back to you!

P.s. Not saying I will know the answers to everything haha
Reply 169
Games development anyone?
Hoping to do Law with Politics in sept! Anybody else doing anything similar so I don't feel quite so alone?!
Reply 171
Original post by Syukran
Games development anyone?

Yes! :smile:
Original post by Daisyfreeman7
Hoping to do Law with Politics in sept! Anybody else doing anything similar so I don't feel quite so alone?!

law with criminology for me! no idea who else is on the course so new for me as well!!
Original post by ukingman
Hey my name is Peter and IM going to Chester hopefully haha, if I don't fail, planning to do sports coaching

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! Im going to be studying Music Journalism at Chester. Excited for Freshers? X
Original post by Katie Wyche
I am doing Psychology and Criminology :smile:

I'm doing criminology :smile:
Is anyone else doing criminology? I'm coming from the Isle of Man, so nervous!
Anyone studying Criminology and Counselling Skills?
I'm resitting my first year after deciding to change to single honours Graphic Design so I know the ropes, anyone else doing first year Graphics ?
Original post by ukingman
Hey my name is Peter and IM going to Chester hopefully haha, if I don't fail, planning to do sports coaching

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats what im planning on doing too (My Names Jordan)
HEY!!!!!! Good luck!!!
ANYONE else wanting sport coaching???
Reply 179
Hi guys! Studying chinese & spanish at chester this year! I did Chinese at A level and spent half of my gap year in beijing so If anyone doing a similar course has any questions, drop me a message

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending