The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford University Adult Nursing Interview

Hello everyone!
I received an e-mail stating I have been offered an interview at Bradford University on the 21st January (My first choice of uni is Bradford).

I just wondered if anyone else is going then? Or if anyone has been to the interviews and can share some tips with me please? I would be so grateful!

Thank you

Lauren

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi Lauren I'm Leanne and I too have an interview on the 21st, I'm sooo scared but excited too! What have you been doing to prepare? What time is your interview xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Hi Leanne.

It's at 8.45. What about you?

I'm going over answers for 'why do you want to be a nurse' and trying not to fall into the cliche and predictable answer. Im also looking into issues nurses are facing and going to mention my work experiences.

What about you?

I'm scared too as I really want Bradford. You applied elsewhere? X
Reply 3
My interview isn't till 12:45, so yours may be over and done with by then? How long are you there do you know? I have been researching the course it's self and the role of a nurse.... Bradford is my first choice out of five and the first one to contact me I'm excited to have even received an interview let alone get a place lol really hope my nerves don't mess things up for me😔 good luck and you will have to let me know how you get on Ya never know we could both get a place and be meeting in September 😁👍🎓 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Have you applied anywhere else? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I think it will be a few hours if you have an interview at 12.45. Do you know if Bradford have a maths test? I'm practicing but I just like to be prepared.

Same here! I so want Bradford as hear great things about the uni, plus I live 10mins away!

I also applied to Salford which I have got an interview for in February, although I will cancel if I get an offer. Also applied to Leeds beckett, Huddersfield and York.

Where have you?

Would be great if we both got in. Fingers crossed for us both! X
Reply 6
No there isn't any math or English test or individual interview just a presentation first then on to a group interview, and I have also applied to Leeds beckett, Huddersfield and York lol and also Sheffield... Fingers crossed we both make it xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Oh well that's put me at ease a bit! Phew!

I really hope we both get in too. You will have to let me know how you get on?

What you going to wear?
I'm quite curvy and no suit jackets looked good on me. I'm going to wear black trousers, white blouse, flat smart shoes and a smart black cardi.

Hope that's going to be ok and doesn't seem underdressed x
Reply 8
No that seems fine I am going in something quite similar but a pastel pink top, I will defo let you know good luck and hope to see you in sep xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by laurenforde
I think it will be a few hours if you have an interview at 12.45. Do you know if Bradford have a maths test? I'm practicing but I just like to be prepared.

Same here! I so want Bradford as hear great things about the uni, plus I live 10mins away!

I also applied to Salford which I have got an interview for in February, although I will cancel if I get an offer. Also applied to Leeds beckett, Huddersfield and York.

Where have you?

Would be great if we both got in. Fingers crossed for us both! X

Bradford do not have a test just one interview which is a group one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks Bagel_fa.

Have you been to an interview at Bradford?

If so, what sort of questions do they ask you please? X
Reply 11
Thanks Bagel_fa.

Have you been to an interview at Bradford?

If so, what sort of questions do they ask you please? X

Yes I have been. It's just a group task of discussions of whatever the topic is about

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello everyone!
I received an e-mail stating I have been offered an interview at Bradford University on the 21st January (My first choice of uni is Bradford).

I just wondered if anyone else is going then? Or if anyone has been to the interviews and can share some tips with me please? I would be so grateful!

Thank you

Lauren

Hey good luck! I had an interview just before Christmas for children's nursing but it went good I think!Bradford is my first choice too its such a lovely uni! For adult I know that's there's no tests and just a group interview, a little different to children's! Anyway good luck I'm sure you'll do good! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leigh86
Hi Lauren I'm Leanne and I too have an interview on the 21st, I'm sooo scared but excited too! What have you been doing to prepare? What time is your interview xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey good luck! I had an interview just before Christmas for children's nursing but it went good I think!Bradford is my first choice too its such a lovely uni! For adult I know that's there's no tests and just a group interview, a little different to children's! Anyway good luck I'm sure you'll do good! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Thank you, So is there 100% no individual interview? As I have been told different things every time I ask lol and if there isn't so we answer the 'why do you want to be a nurse' questions and share it with the whole group? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leigh86
Thank you, So is there 100% no individual interview? As I have been told different things every time I ask lol and if there isn't so we answer the 'why do you want to be a nurse' questions and share it with the whole group? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey nope they shouldnt be i can't imagine they've changed it in a couple of weeks haha! They have only introduced individual interviews for children's nursing(which I had)! I'm not sure on that question we didn't have to do that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's great! Thank you so much for your help ollynicky. Good luck with your application and I hope you get in! X
That's great! Thank you so much for your help ollynicky. Good luck with your application and I hope you get in! X

No need to thank me, its a pleasure knowing I've helped! Thank you and you too keep us up to date on your progress I'm sure you'll get in! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Just one more question lol how many were in the group? And how long did the group interview last? Ok so two questions🙊...... For now anyway ahah xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leigh86
Just one more question lol how many were in the group? And how long did the group interview last? Ok so two questions🙊...... For now anyway ahah xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it might have been groups of roughly five but that's just a guess I'm not 100%! For children's nursing there was one group but for adults there's was about 4 groups as there was a lot more! Not very long really maybe half an hour tops but probably not even that long it just depends on the activity I think! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest