The Student Room Group

Blonde guys

So girls/guys, what do you think of blonde guys? (Initial opinions eg. you don't know anything about their personality)
Reply 1
I wouldn't make any assumptions about their personality or intellect but aesthetically I find them kind of hot, especially if they've got a tousled surfer or rock star look.
Reply 2
Original post by Folion
I wouldn't make any assumptions about their personality or intellect but aesthetically I find them kind of hot, especially if they've got a tousled surfer or rock star look.

Thanks, just interested in various opinions :smile:
I like guys with darker features but the blonde guys I've come across have been really nice and sweet. So me likey!:tong::perv:
If someone is attractive then their hair colour won't change that, imo anyway.
If they are young, yum.
Original post by Precious Illusions
If someone is attractive then their hair colour won't change that, imo anyway.

This. I don't even really have any preferences for hair colour tbh. I don't care as long as it suits him :smile:
Reply 7
As long as it's 'clean' blonde message me if ya want more detail in that

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know why but blond men intimidate me and I really can't figure it out. I'm much more comfortable around dark haired guys (and gingers!). By the way I naturally have (sandy) blonde hair!
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know why but blond men intimidate me and I really can't figure it out. I'm much more comfortable around dark haired guys (and gingers!). By the way I naturally have (sandy) blonde hair!

Is it just the look of them that puts you on the defensive or do they tend to act a certain way towards you? Maybe it's a combination of both, you see them, act a certain way and they respond to your actions.
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
This. I don't even really have any preferences for hair colour tbh. I don't care as long as it suits him :smile:

exactly this
As a blonde guy, I'm interested in the results of this thread :P
No, I like dark-haired men. Never felt any attraction towards a blond guy, but they are not as bad as gingers.
I've been attracted to guys with blonde hair (some dyed some natural) and guys with dark hair, it's not really important to me :tongue:
shave it off and wear a doo-rag dawg, das the only way
Generic release right here. Nothing we haven't heard discussed before.
Original post by Folion
Is it just the look of them that puts you on the defensive or do they tend to act a certain way towards you? Maybe it's a combination of both, you see them, act a certain way and they respond to your actions.

Yes probably because I actually think they look quite attractive so when one talks/looks at me I'm like 'wow.. is he talking to/looking at me?' so I just get shy and make a fool of myself so I think I tend to avoid them! So I guess that's a compliment for blond guys?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending