The Student Room Group

stirling uni Adult Nursing 2015

Hello guys ,
Anyone of you have got an invitation to attend an interview day for adult nursing sep 2015 start on 23/01/15 , i hope i am not alone ?? And for all tge students nursing, do you have any advice for me for the interview ?
Much appricited

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by aliOU
Hello guys ,
Anyone of you have got an invitation to attend an interview day for adult nursing sep 2015 start on 23/01/15 , i hope i am not alone ?? And for all tge students nursing, do you have any advice for me for the interview ?
Much appricited

Hello! I have applied but I haven't heard back yet, I know a few people have an interview on the 22nd? Anyways, good luck for the interview! Hope it goes well :smile:
Reply 2
I hope you will hear from them soon, are they going for the interview 22 or 23 ? Mind is 23 and i will be traveling from south west london, i have not heared from anyone at all i hope i won't be alone 😯
Reply 3
Original post by aliOU
I hope you will hear from them soon, are they going for the interview 22 or 23 ? Mind is 23 and i will be traveling from south west london, i have not heared from anyone at all i hope i won't be alone 😯

I think they said the 22nd but I may be mistaken, as they could be saying that date including travelling and such! I don't think you'd be all alone but then again if you were you'd be the best applicant of the day?! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by may-z
I think they said the 22nd but I may be mistaken, as they could be saying that date including travelling and such! I don't think you'd be all alone but then again if you were you'd be the best applicant of the day?! :smile:

when did u send your app form ? Are you from scotland? How is it like there at stirling ?
Reply 5
Original post by aliOU
when did u send your app form ? Are you from scotland? How is it like there at stirling ?

My application was sent in earlier this week, so I am guessing mine will be looked at after the 15th. I am from the Highlands of Scotland :smile: and I've not been to the uni itself but Stirling is nice, a few of my friends have been to the uni and have really enjoyed it :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by may-z
My application was sent in earlier this week, so I am guessing mine will be looked at after the 15th. I am from the Highlands of Scotland :smile: and I've not been to the uni itself but Stirling is nice, a few of my friends have been to the uni and have really enjoyed it :smile:

i wish you best of luck 😊
Reply 7
Original post by aliOU
i wish you best of luck 😊

You too! :smile:
Hello

I have applied but haven't heard anything back yet too. Good luck with your interview! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Beardy_collie
Hello

I have applied but haven't heard anything back yet too. Good luck with your interview! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello! :smile: it looks like we are in the same boat! Haha
Reply 11
Original post by Beardy_collie
Hello

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you , hope you will hear very soon from them good luck to u too
Yeah! Haha :smile: and thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aliOU
Hello guys ,
Much appricited

I have mine on the 22nd of January! I'm so nervous! I wish you the best of luck!
Reply 14
Original post by Beckah1204
I have mine on the 22nd of January! I'm so nervous! I wish you the best of luck!

Hey i wish you best of luck in your interview , please inform how it will goes 😊 good luck
Reply 15
Original post by Beckah1204

Hey beckah,
How did you do in your interview ???
Original post by aliOU
Hello guys ,
Much appricited

Hey, hope your interview went well!? I have mine 04/02/15!! Any tips? Im from Ireland so i dont have a notion what to expect!! thanks :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by Gemma2801
Hey, hope your interview went well!? I have mine 04/02/15!! Any tips? Im from Ireland so i dont have a notion what to expect!! thanks :smile:

Hey gemma,
The day was fab no tricks, it was like a chat really just watch the video and read the NMC report ,remain calm through the group disscution and try to be yourself! It is only lasted for 20-30 minutes and everyone will have the chance to say something! They just wanted to see your personality and confident,and make sure you are in time,and ask questions if you do have any !good luck gemma.
Hello :smile: I've my applicant day on 19th February :smile:! So exited but really nervous!! Haha. What should you wear? Smart/casual or smart-casual?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi I had my interview on the 22nd January Highland Campus.. Just wondering have you heard anything back Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest