The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex Unconditionals

Just had my conditional for Law changed to unconditional! Who else has been lucky? (:

Scroll to see replies

@amyday why did they change it to unconditional and would you mind telling us the conditional offer you had before and your predicted grades.. Many thanks
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by arshiashamimi
@amyday why did they change it to unconditional and would you mind telling us the conditional offer you had before and your predicted grades.. Many thanks

Hey, my AS grades were AAAB and my offer for law was AAA. I was worried about this as it is obviously very difficult. I have no idea what my predicted grades are I'm afraid, probably ABB.
Reply 3
I just received an unconditional offer. They had originally asked me for AAA and my predicted grades were AAB so I was hesitant at first to accept their offer but now I might be changing my mind, undecided yet.
I'm lucky enough to have a now unconditional offer for their MA in Art History and Museum Curation with Photography program!
Unconditional offer for English!!!!
what as grades did you get?? and what were your predicted?
Original post by darwinwant
what as grades did you get?? and what were your predicted?

My as levels were AAAC and I'm predicted A*AAC x
Original post by pigwir
I just received an unconditional offer. They had originally asked me for AAA and my predicted grades were AAB so I was hesitant at first to accept their offer but now I might be changing my mind, undecided yet.

hii what were your as grades if you dont mind me asking :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by darwinwant
hii what were your as grades if you dont mind me asking :smile:

AABB :smile:
I have an unconditional for maths at sussex. I am from sidney but i live in cambridge
Original post by chailatte101
Unconditional offer for English!!!!

Bit late to respond to this thread so I apologise about that!

I'm in the same boat - congratulations!

Do you think you're likely to take the offer?:smile:
Original post by acollins_
Bit late to respond to this thread so I apologise about that!

I'm in the same boat - congratulations!

Do you think you're likely to take the offer?:smile:

I'm completely torn between Leeds and Sussex! You?
I'm completely torn between Leeds and Sussex! You?

I was the same initially, between Sussex and King's! I made a list of pro's for each with Which? Uni and now I'm about 90% set on Sussex :smile:
Original post by acollins_
I was the same initially, between Sussex and King's! I made a list of pro's for each with Which? Uni and now I'm about 90% set on Sussex :smile:

Oh cool! How do you do that?
Oh cool! How do you do that?

Just on paper, by looking at the student statistics for each uni, average cost of accommodation, stuff like that:smile:
I received an unconditional for BSc in physics :smile:. I did rather poorly at as (CCCD) but my predicted grades were really high due to my good GCSE's i think they were AAB (maths, physics, business). I am definitely firming sussex in order to accept my unconditional. see you guys there.:cool:
Did anyone apply for Mechanical Engineering?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an unconditional offer too! I first received a conditional offer but they accepted me into a scheme, and they changed it to unconditional. After thinking about it, I chose Sussex as my firm :smile:
V
Original post by BitxiBitxina
I got an unconditional offer too! I first received a conditional offer but they accepted me into a scheme, and they changed it to unconditional. After thinking about it, I chose Sussex as my firm :smile:
By the way, the offer is for international development.

Quick Reply

Latest