The Student Room Group

Should the UK take steps to ensure there is never an Islamic-majority UK population?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kolasinac138
What a load of nonsense.

That isn't an argument. Make an argument will you?
Original post by william walker
That isn't an argument. Make an argument will you?

You can't be secular and Muslim, which is why there are secular Muslims in Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Crimea, the Circassian region of Russia, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Indonesia?
Muslims make up 3% of the UK, and they will become a majority? Are you serious?

Are you a Muhammadanist?

The issue here isn't Muhammadanists or Muhammadanism, the issue is the secularist anti-British and anti-Protestant government using the fact there are Muhammadanists in the British nation state to destroy the British nation state and governmental system.
You can't be secular and Muslim, which is why there are secular Muslims in Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Crimea, the Circassian region of Russia, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Indonesia?

Within the British nation state secularism is the government having manipulation over religion. It means Muhammadanists have to give up their moral believes.
Because you force them to put the British nation state on equal terms with their religion. No you can't be secular and a Muslim. However you can be a Protestant and as Muslim.

Within the British nation state secularism is the government having manipulation over religion. It means Muhammadanists have to give up their moral believes.

The above countries mentioned, have religious separated from state. Also, "Muhammadanists" Seriously? This is 2015, and not 1925... And please tell me exactly how someone could be a Protestant and a Muslim at the same time?
Original post by QueenSI
Birth rate or conversion. Islam is still the world's fastest growing religion. Period.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nigel-barber/atheism-to-defeat-religion-by-2038_b_1565108.html

Menstruation.
Are you a Muhammadanist?

The issue here isn't Muhammadanists or Muhammadanism, the issue is the secularist anti-British and anti-Protestant government using the fact there are Muhammadanists in the British nation state to destroy the British nation state and governmental system.

Evidence?
Original post by The_Internet
The above countries mentioned, have religious separated from state. Also, "Muhammadanists" Seriously? This is 2015, and not 1925... And please tell me exactly how someone could be a Protestant and a Muslim at the same time?

Those nations aren't Britain though.

I am a reactionary.

Within the British nation state the Protestants created after the 1688 Glorious Revolution they constrained themselves within a nation state. That is what I mean when I say Muhammadanists can be Protestant. They can constrain themselves within the British nation state.
So, billydisco, who has previously objected to antenatal care being provided free on the NHS, just like all treatment to children is free, now wants what? Non-muslim, white women to reproduce more?
Evidence?

The evidence is all around you, if you seek it. Have you heard of government enforced multiculturalim? Equality and diversity laws?
The evidence is all around you, if you seek it. Have you heard of government enforced multiculturalim? Equality and diversity laws?

So Muslims should be treated as sub humans?

Within the law Protestants must have preeminence. Under the law everybody must be the same.
Reply 213
No. For God's sake. What is this poll, 'Should we follow Nazi Germany's example?', or something?
Reply 215
[QUOTE="Jebedee;53568931"]So Islam is number one for forcing children to believe something along with various other human rights abuses. Congratulations

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE
Excuse me?!! your belief as a child doesn't matter. The moment you are an adult you CHOOSE to believe or not which is between you and god. So miss me with the 'your forced to be Muslim' BS.

You cant do that as we Muslims worship the one true God of the one true religion if ever UK follows true merciful sharia and not the western media depiction of it then non muslims especially jews and Christians must pay the jizya and other tax reserved specifically for them to the caliph to guarantee protection and exemption from compulsory military service and they must also accept being a dhimmi which is not what western media depicts it as. dhimmi is just to acknowledge christians and jews are different to Muslims and follow different law its a win win situation
For the sake of all Muslims please shut up.

:sigh:
Original post by Xenorebrem
For the sake of all Muslims please shut up.

:sigh:

No i will not shut up this is my religion and its message must be expressed to humanity, you should perhaps say that to isis or extremists
Original post by rowaner
No. For God's sake. What is this poll, 'Should we follow Nazi Germany's example?', or something?

Do you value Britain being white and atheist/christian?

And i don't think anybody is suggesting a genocide.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending