The Student Room Group

Should the UK take steps to ensure there is never an Islamic-majority UK population?

Poll

Should the UK adopt policy to prevent a Muslim-majority population?

An Islamic-majority UK population means a Islamic-majority will can be enforced on the whole country through a political party representing those who worship Islam (would probably be Labour actually).

Should the UK adopt policies to ensure the UK never has a Islamic-majority population?

ps Yes I did mean to duplicate the poll options!
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

And may Allah grant us this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's like that anti-muslim protest in Dresden when the city's muslim population is only 0.1%. Ridiculous.
(edited 9 years ago)
On a serious note, unless you are planning to outright any muslim parents having kids, I wonder how you would stop this increase?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by missfats
On a serious note, unless you are planning to outright any muslim parents having kids, I wonder how you would stop this increase?

By limiting migration from countries such as Pakistan, Somalia, Iran etc and also encouraging the white population to reproduce more.

Democracy's biggest strength is also it's biggest flaw, that the majority can decide how to live their lives, we are fortunate enough at this moment in time to live in a liberalish democracy however should Muslims become numerous enough to form a majority government, (which you can do on like 35% of the vote) they have the power to impose barbaric Shariah on all of us.

We tolerate them, but should they ever get in charge, they won't tolerate us.
Reply 5

Posted from TSR Mobile

We could ask the Muslim countries what they do with their Christians.....
Original post by Aleon
By limiting migration from countries such as Pakistan, Somalia, Iran etc and also encouraging the white population to reproduce more.

Democracy's biggest strength is also it's biggest flaw, that the majority can decide how to live their lives, we are fortunate enough at this moment in time to live in a liberalish democracy however should Muslims become numerous enough to form a majority government, (which you can do on like 35% of the vote) they have the power to impose barbaric Shariah on all of us.

We tolerate them, but should they ever get in charge, they won't tolerate us.

WELL WELL WELL.

Mr. future prime minister here is your answer "by encouraging the white population to reproduce more".

Have more children to compete with us Muslims. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm not a muslim but you OP are an Islamophobe and a disgrace to the principles and morals our country stands for.
absoloutely. the uk should take steps to ensure no minority group becomes a majority in the uk
Reply 9
Original post by Dexa
I'm not a muslim but you OP are an Islamophobe and a disgrace to the principles and morals our country stands for.

No he's not, there's nothing wrong with wanting a majority white country to remain majority white.

And who made you the moral authority on what principles and morals our country stands for, and don't parrot that boring old "tolerance, diversity submissiveness" that the left go on about so much.
Original post by Aleon
encouraging the white population to reproduce more.

This made me laugh. Can you expand on it, I'd like to know your methods behind this course of action
Original post by somemightsay888
This made me laugh. Can you expand on it, I'd like to know your methods behind this course of action

Eliminate contraception.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Haha lmao OP do you even know how a law is passed? So I very much doubt that even if we had a majority muslim country that we'd get Shariah. It might get impose by.local councils but full blown Shariah Law I don't think it'll happen
Reply 13
Original post by Qari
Haha lmao OP do you even know how a law is passed? So I very much doubt that even if we had a majority muslim country that we'd get Shariah. It might get impose by.local councils but full blown Shariah Law I don't think it'll happen

They don't even need a majority, they only need 35%, maybe slightly more as there would be some muslims who wouldn't vote for it.
Reply 14
Original post by Dexa

If that means I believe Islam is dangerous- then I think you'll find a majority of the UK (and anyone with sense) is an Islamophobe.....

Its not the people- its the religion. The problem is the people follow the religion.....
Reply 15
And may Allah grant us this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for showing us the problem.
Good luck.
What kind of propaganda are you reading to really believe that the UK is heading towards a muslim-majority population? Lol.
Fair enough if you want Britain to be bout British. They come over here with their Iraqi Law and all
Original post by billydisco
Thanks for showing us the problem.

A joke... hence my next post.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending