The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Applicants 2015

Hey,

So I decided to start a thread for anyone studying or thinking of studying at the University of Hertfordshire in September 2015.
Post with the course you have applied to, or any questions you have! Now's a great time to start a discussion about everything you need to know.

I've applied to study Music Industry Management.

Scroll to see replies

Hello! I've applied to Film and Television (production) and got a conditional offer, but I'm not sure if I will study here as I'm waiting for other unis to reply..:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
I've applied for Pharmaceutical Science this University will either by me firm or backup
Hey, I applied to do Music Industry Management too and I got a conditional offer earlier today! Hope to see you in September!
Reply 4
Hey, I got a conditional offer for Film and TV post-production! Hopefully it will be awesome! :smile:
I've got a conditional offer for biomedical science :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I've applied for English Language & Communication with Japanese and have received a conditional offer for 280 UCAS Points~ :smile:
Reply 7
I applied for pharmaceutical science
Reply 8
Original post by Andisha
I applied for pharmaceutical science

cool! i did the same!
Reply 9
Original post by hayderm
cool! i did the same!

Ohh what are you predicted??
I've applied for tourism management😁 this is probably my back up choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I got a conditional offer to study Film and Television post production :smile:
Im predicted BBC but I got a D in as psychology (didnt like it at all) I am aiming to finish with 3 B's tho, how about you?
I got a conditional offer for Film & TV Production and will probably be my first choice :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by hayderm
Im predicted BBC but I got a D in as psychology (didnt like it at all) I am aiming to finish with 3 B's tho, how about you?

Ohh that's really good :smile:), DDM in applied science and C in Biology
Reply 15
Original post by prettyobvious
Hello! I've applied to Film and Television (production) and got a conditional offer, but I'm not sure if I will study here as I'm waiting for other unis to reply..:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great! Where else have you applied? :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by KamilHamidou
Hey, I applied to do Music Industry Management too and I got a conditional offer earlier today! Hope to see you in September!

Nice! I hear it's quite a male dominated subject? That worries me a little haha! :smile:
Anyone else applied for Events management with tourism?
Reply 18
Original post by Hercules5
Anyone else applied for Events management with tourism?

You won't have trouble finding people for the course, it's incredibly popular! :smile:
I applied for advertising and marketing. I applied just before Christmas and after reading this thread and seeing that a lot of people have received offers already, should I be worried? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest