The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

English and Sport Science 2015

I have applied to study English and Sport Science at Loughborough this September. I have received and offer of AAB.

Is there many tennis players out there? What level would I have to be performing in order to get any possible scholarships?

Also with regard to the entry requirements, if I didn't make the AAB requirement but got ABB would it still be possible for me to attend?

Thanks.
Kate
Hi Kate

Best thing to do is to contact the department directly - they can give you all the information you need.

In the first instance you can call or e-mail UG enquiries and they will be able to pass you on to any relevant people.

E-mail: [email protected] Tel: 01509 223269

Let me know if you need anything else.

Vicky
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
In regards to this course would you be assessed on fitness or have to do a physical examination. Only because I have asthma and feel like it may be a problem
Reply 3
Original post by charan04
In regards to this course would you be assessed on fitness or have to do a physical examination. Only because I have asthma and feel like it may be a problem

I can't answer that but David Beckham and Paula Radcliffe have asthma...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by jneill
I can't answer that but David Beckham and Paula Radcliffe have asthma...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol! Thanks
Original post by charan04

No you don't have a fitness assessment to do English and Sports Science.

Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending