The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Maths&CompSci Direct entry to 2nd year after already applying for 1st?

my predicted grades are A*A*A so it's above the required grade... but I've already applied for 1st year entry and I've received an offer of ABB.. is it possible to change that now or maybe when I start the course? :/
Original post by xigi
my predicted grades are A*A*A so it's above the required grade... but I've already applied for 1st year entry and I've received an offer of ABB.. is it possible to change that now or maybe when I start the course? :/

I would email admissions and ask :smile: I applied for direct entry to second year at Edinburgh & Glasgow and got replies straight off , also I applied for maths & physics at Manchester and bristol and since receiving my offer switched to physics with study in europe. It shouldn't be be a problem but obviously your offer will change.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by xigi

at the start of your course you have a meeting with your personal tutor, here you can change to 2nd year entry, if you have the grades

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending