The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Middlesex interview for Adult Nursing (Passed the test)

Scroll to see replies

Wow that is very good Gues what they told me they could reply on the same day but that's before the interview and the end one of them said that my answers were excellent could you inbox me those answers no one mentioned before and how did you know that no one mentioned before

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 41
Hi everyone, I must say your posts are really helpful:-) can you tell me what kind of questions you had for your interview? I'll be doing tests this Saturday but I feel quite confident about them.. Can't say the same about the interview :frown:
I too have had an interview. Mine was on the 27th for adult nursing, the lady told me two week wait but I'm so anxious I want to know now now now. Haha. Good luck everyone xx
Original post by Terrianne1991
I too have had an interview. Mine was on the 27th for adult nursing, the lady told me two week wait but I'm so anxious I want to know now now now. Haha. Good luck everyone xx

They could get back to you after a week!

I got my offer after 7 working days :biggrin:

Good luck!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by babyshawte
They could get back to you after a week!

I got my offer after 7 working days :biggrin:

Good luck!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or after two weeks lol😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhhhh I really hope so! It will be a week tomoro. Don't think I can wait two weeks 😔😬 xx
Original post by Munaaf49
Or after two weeks lol😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello, is it possible to know what kind of questions did the interviewer asked while in interview >.<! i am so nervous *headbang*, can't believe i even passed the test ==! :biggrin:
Also give me tips on how to be confident! ><. so scareD! :confused:
THANK YOU SO MUCH! i appreciate your help in anyways :smile:
Original post by yuzumakirai
Hello, is it possible to know what kind of questions did the interviewer asked while in interview >.<! i am so nervous *headbang*, can't believe i even passed the test ==! :biggrin:
Also give me tips on how to be confident! ><. so scareD! :confused:
THANK YOU SO MUCH! i appreciate your help in anyways :smile:

He

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello wanted to let you know they just want how passionate you are in the field you chose try to be calm as much as possible research about the role of your profession and current affairs facing the nhs lastly but not least try not to think about as possible who will or not offer you a place treat them like friends a tip to make you feel calm. Good luck with your interview👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
thank you so much :smile:))
Reply 51
Hi Sheano

Sorry to bother you but you possibly give an idea of the number of hours you have a week to work?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending