The Student Room Group

Why dos this girl giggle when talking about

I bump into the girl not long ago and she was asking how things wee then she said asked about my brother saying 'hows Stan' i told her, he was allright and that he was asking about her too and she said 'awww has he' and then she smiled and giggled.

My cousin bumps into her sometimes and she will ask about others in a normal tone but when it comes to my brother, she will ask about him in a flirty sounding voice and giggle.

Scroll to see replies

They probably sexin' right now.
Original post by trevorblack2014
I bump into the girl not long ago and she was asking how things wee then she said asked about my brother saying 'hows Stan' i told her, he was allright and that he was asking about her too and she said 'awww has he' and then she smiled and giggled.

My cousin bumps into her sometimes and she will ask about others in a normal tone but when it comes to my brother, she will ask about him in a flirty sounding voice and giggle.

She definitely likes him.
She wants him.
He wont ask her out as he thinks he is ugly and that she will be ashamed of him.
She has a disorder?
Reply 6
Maybe cos he's called Stan quite old fationed
Reply 7
Original post by Dani California
She has a disorder?

Yes!

Stanism! . . .
Original post by Ebony19
Yes!

Stanism! . . .

Stanism...Satanism?
Can't decide if typo, or if Stan is actually a disorder. :eek:
Reply 9
Stanism...Satanism?
Can't decide if typo, or if Stan is actually a disorder. :eek:

No I was just being silly because he said the only time she does the funny behaviour is when it's to do with the guy's brother and he's called Stan.

I just doubt it's a disorder and so just made a joke out of it.

Stanism
Original post by Ebony19
No I was just being silly because he said the only time she does the funny behaviour is when it's to do with the guy's brother and he's called Stan.

I just doubt it's a disorder and so just made a joke out of it.

Stanism

I did not know the guys name was Stan. Crapped all over your joke.

Sorry brother.
I did not know the guys name was Stan. Crapped all over your joke.

Sorry brother.

Ha that's alright mate!
Reply 12
He wont ask her out as he thinks he is ugly and that she will be ashamed of him.

So get her to ask him out?
Stanism ha ha ha
The last time my cuzz bumped into her, she seemed unsually quiet and shy, she asked after my cousin but didnt ask about my brother.

But week after i bumped into her and she ask how everything was and asked about my brother in a flirty voice, i told him he was asking about her too and she smiled saying 'aww has he? with a giggle.
Original post by MarchingBand2015
She definitely likes him.

Why do you think that lol
she wants your future niece and nephews if you know what i mean
Original post by Secretnerd123
she wants your future niece and nephews if you know what i mean

If he doesn't know what you mean, it's too late to save him now.
Since when has ugliness stood in the way of wildly thrashing bodies?
Perhaps a good rumpy-pumpy is always remembered with fondness....
Why do you think that lol

Lol. Because I'm a girl and get all giggly around the guy that I like. Girls know when other girls like a guy. It's obvious. Guys don't always see it, but we know.

Quick Reply

Latest