The Student Room Group

Personal statement engineering

Hello all,
Basically, i am applying for chem eng, and have posted my PS on the helper bit, but its been 10 days and i havnt heard anything. I know theyre busy what with the amount of people, but i really wanted to send it off by monday latest. Is there any chemical engineers or any engineers for that fact who are currently in university who would perhaps have a look over my PS please????
Rep is available (more than one) if someone takes me up on that and could help me out!

thanks kindly guys
regards
w00tt
Im sure they'll get round to it. Just be careful with people offering you help ... you dont want them to steal what you've written so make sure they are already at uni.
Reply 2
They have to be at uni to be a PS helper.
Know he's looking someone to look at it for him not in the 'PS Helper forum' ACTUALLY :p: :p: :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Oh, you're saying outside of PS Helper? My bad.

w00tt: Don't count on the PS Helper. I sent in mine a few weeks ago and haven't had anything back - just get your teacher to help you perfect it!
Reply 5
yeh i wish i could - iv finished my alevels, so school arent willing to look at it, as i no longer attend the school. Thats the reason i came on here for some help.
oh well
thanks
w00tt
Reply 6
Look at other personal statements --> www.studential.com
Reply 7
You've already had one reply two weeks ago, actually.
Reply 8
Yeah i know, that was my first draft, which was 17 days ago, and after i got that advice, which was much appreciated, i posted a redraft that was 12 days ago. I wasn't aware there was a one ps help limit in place.
I've tried to perhaps find help from alternate sources, as i wanted to send my ucas off on monday this week - hence the reason for my asking.

Thanks anyway.
w00tt
Reply 9
You should have read the forum FAQ before posting. It's helpfully at the top of the forum :smile:

I've got another draft

Please post redrafts in the original thread you started. Our Helpers subscribe to threads they've helped on so will get an email letting them know you've posted.

When the forum is busy and a lot of people need help we give priority to first drafts. We will usually help reviewing redrafts but it may take a little longer. Please bear this in mind when submitting your statement and try to do as much drafting work as possible yourself.
Reply 10
I did indeed read the FAQ, and understood that it may take longer, but instead of constantly pestering the helpers, i thought id politely look for alternate sources of help.

Latest