The Student Room Group

Nando's society!

For those who eat Nando's, or those who want to! Talk about anything, related to Nando's or not! It's the Nando's society! :biggrin:

Welcome any newcomers, anyone can join! (even vegetarians)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ozzin
This group is ****!

Are you jealous of the power Nando's has over you mere mortal??
Reply 2
No, why would I be jealous if it had power over me?
Original post by Ozzin
No, why would I be jealous if it had power over me?

Because you can't have the same power over other people that Nando's has over you? I thought it was obvious :s
Original post by AstroNandos
For those who eat Nando's, or those who want to! Talk about anything, related to Nando's or not! It's the Nando's society! :biggrin:

Welcome any newcomers, anyone can join! (even vegetarians)

I saw this society on the new groups thing and I thought, "I wonder if AstroNandos has seen this." It turns out you're the group creator. :rofl:

:tongue:
Original post by karmacrunch
I saw this society on the new groups thing and I thought, "I wonder if AstroNandos has seen this." It turns out you're the group creator. :rofl:

:tongue:

It was only a matter of time!

You should join, you know you want to :wink:
Did Nando's change their fries? I went last week and from what I remember from 2 years ago the fries are better now. More crispy and more generous with the peri-peri salt.
Original post by Sabertooth
Did Nando's change their fries? I went last week and from what I remember from 2 years ago the fries are better now. More crispy and more generous with the peri-peri salt.

Maybe it was that specific restaurant because I've not seen any change in the fries in a long time. Could be that they were fried for longer or something?
It was only a matter of time!

You should join, you know you want to :wink:

:rofl:

Idk. I still haven't been to Nandos since Y4 so... + This thread is looking a little dead. :mmm::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
:rofl:

Idk. I still haven't been to Nandos since Y4 so... + This thread is looking a little dead. :mmm::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shame on you!

And I'll have you know, we've had a 300% increase in Nan-Soc members in the past 4 days :wink:
I like that this is a thing.

I also like butterfly chicken :sexface: :teehee:
Why was I not aware that this existed?!?!?
Original post by Nandosfood
Why was I not aware that this existed?!?!?

I have no idea, especially since you seem to share my obsession with Nando's! Anyhow, welcome to Nan-Soc :wink:

So, what do you usually order? :holmes:
Yum :smile:
So, what do you usually order? :holmes:

Butterfly Chicken :sexface:
Original post by Roving Fish
Butterfly Chicken :sexface:

Ahh I can't order just chicken (unless it's free with a reward card, then bring on the whole chicken!)

I usually get the double chicken wraps, medium spice, they're so good. Just thinking about them... :coma:
Ahh I can't order just chicken (unless it's free with a reward card, then bring on the whole chicken!)

I usually get the double chicken wraps, medium spice, they're so good. Just thinking about them... :coma:

:no:

Just love the chicken with some peri chips (no skimping on that salt - grill dude!) and garlic bread. :coma:
:no:

Just love the chicken with some peri chips (no skimping on that salt - grill dude!) and garlic bread. :coma:

That reminds me, I've still not tried that garlic bread! I need to remember to order it next time I go...
That reminds me, I've still not tried that garlic bread! I need to remember to order it next time I go...

Dash some olive oil over it and it's divine.

:sexface:
Dash some olive oil over it and it's divine.

:sexface:

Oh god no, olives are the worst thing (along with pretzels) to ever happen to this world :yucky:

Quick Reply