The Student Room Group

How do you remember all these case studies?

So my lecturer said it isn't imperative to remember the names of the studies/whoever conducted it but she's slack so I'm wondering if anyone can confirm this? Also, I can hardly remember the many case studies on the Memory unit let alone 4 more units with multiple studies for each! Any AS/A Level got a good method or any tips to suggest :smile:? Thank you in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by anaasks
So my lecturer said it isn't imperative to remember the names of the studies/whoever conducted it but she's slack so I'm wondering if anyone can confirm this? Also, I can hardly remember the many case studies on the Memory unit let alone 4 more units with multiple studies for each! Any AS/A Level got a good method or any tips to suggest :smile:? Thank you in advance!

Names are helpful for talking about research, e.g, 'Gary conducted an experiment to show...', so it would be good to know the names of some of the researchers that are 'crucial' to the topic, to show that you are more aware, while knowing the names may also differentiate studies from each other, so you may be less likely to mix studies up (?).

The dates, however, are usually not important, and could only act as a small evaluative point (e.g.- being outdated, etc,).

A previous thread may help:
l http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2905333
Reply 2
Thankyou!

Quick Reply