The Student Room Group

Have I been rejected?

The other night I pulled a really nice sweet guy. He came back to my halls of residence and we spoke. He told me he thinks he is gay but is not sure. He started to kiss me but sort of kept stopping. He was feeling me up though and just basically talking. The he left saying he's sorry for messing me around but had my number. He text me today saying he needs to have a long think. I told him I liked him. is it a rejection?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think he might be confused as to whether he's bi or gay, or even straight.
Sounds like one to me...
Reply 3
Maybe he's confused because he doesn't fancy you at all, and he normally likes women. The gay thing just sounds like an excuse to me...
Reply 4
Ah, the difference between inebriation and sobriety.
Sounds like he doesnt know what he wants, he seems confused because he kept stopping when he was kissing you. Just give him some time to think and get his head round things.
M j R
I think he might be confused as to whether he's bi or gay, or even straight.

That sounds right to me, i doubt he truely knows what he wants.
Reply 7
well he told me he was mostly gay and he obviously likes me cuz why would he go to my room after an hour of knowing him?

i reckon hes just confused and needs to realise what hes doin isnt crime. but not sure how long its going to gake. really like the guy.
Anonymous
The other night I pulled a really nice sweet guy. He came back to my halls of residence and we spoke. He told me he thinks he is gay but is not sure.

sounds like youve picked up a real man here
Reply 9
Just give him time, could take a while to get his head sorted out, if he thought he was gay but likes you, then that might take some time to work out what's going on.
Reply 10
If you like him, you should meet up with him, go out somewhere, even if it's just as friends.
Help make his mind up :wink:
Reply 11
He's mucking you about, sod him.
MagicNMedicine
sounds like youve picked up a real man here

A more mature man than you by the sounds of it.

Idiot.
Reply 13
Juwel
He's mucking you about, sod him.

I don't think he is. He's just confused.

I really like him. I don't want to let him go.
Reply 14
Anonymous
I don't think he is. He's just confused.

I really like him. I don't want to let him go.

Does he know this? If he already does then just leave him to think it out, but if he doesn't you could tell him in the best way you can think of...might help make up his mind, but then again might make him sway the other way and reject you.
Reply 15
To me it sounds like he is just confused about his sexuality. If this is the case then he will be going through a lot right now so it's maybe best not to get your hopes up. Sounds like he doesn't know what he wants, he needs to figure out if he is straight, bi or even gay. Give him time, he needs it.
Reply 16
:frown:
M j R
Does he know this? If he already does then just leave him to think it out, but if he doesn't you could tell him in the best way you can think of...might help make up his mind, but then again might make him sway the other way and reject you.

yeah its a catch 22 situation. i want him to know how i feel but that might push him away. dam its so hard.
Reply 17
Anonymous
:frown:
yeah its a catch 22 situation. i want him to know how i feel but that might push him away. dam its so hard.

Do you know any of his friends? If you do you could sort of ask them if he's mentioned you to them and see what they say, as if they then go off and tell him that you've been asking about him, he'll probably realise that you are really interested and this might lead him to come up with an answer to the question of whether he is gay/bi/straight.
Reply 18
M j R
Do you know any of his friends? If you do you could sort of ask them if he's mentioned you to them and see what they say, as if they then go off and tell him that you've been asking about him, he'll probably realise that you are really interested and this might lead him to come up with an answer to the question of whether he is gay/bi/straight.

no id ont know any of them. but i do know one of my friends who knows him little bit and has his number, maybe she could mention something to him.

i just want to know where i stand with him. ill be prepared to wait but i dont want to eb waiting gettin my hopes up then to find out hes not interested.
Reply 19
Anonymous
no id ont know any of them. but i do know one of my friends who knows him little bit and has his number, maybe she could mention something to him.

i just want to know where i stand with him. ill be prepared to wait but i dont want to eb waiting gettin my hopes up then to find out hes not interested.

Might be a good idea to get your friend to ask, he'll probably realise why she is asking but at least he will know that you are waiting for an answer.

Latest

Trending

Trending