The Student Room Group

Anyone still waiting for their A level remark?

I'm getting a little worried, I requested a non-priority remark (AQA Psychology) on the 11th of September and I'm still waiting for it to come back! My COllege is fecking useless and I've a feeling they haven't done it right or something! Anyone else still waiting?
My head of sixth form told me on results day that 2 of my A2 Edexcel history exams would be remarked, but I still haven't heard anything, so I'm assuming that either a) they didn't get around to actually doing it or b) they didn't bother telling me when they got the results back because the marks didn't change. The latter happened at AS, also with an Edexcel history paper, so it seems quite likely.
You should ring them kelly, you might get a nice surprise! :p:
calcium878
You should ring them kelly, you might get a nice surprise! :p:

This is Edexcel we're talking about :p: Do you really think they'd admit to making a mistake, even if they had made one? That would confirm their image as incompetent idiots.
kellywood_5
This is Edexcel we're talking about :p: Do you really think they'd admit to making a mistake, even if they had made one? That would confirm their image as incompetent idiots.

How silly of me, of course *slaps self* :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending