The Student Room Group

Does anyone else never exercise?

Or is it just me :frown:

Scroll to see replies

I walk up and down a massive hill to get anywhere if that counts? Otherwise, not one bit :tongue: Had 15 pancakes for dinner tho so probs should start haha
I walk to the fridge for food...that is all

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do squats every now and then but that's it. Haven't gone running in ages. :dong:
Original post by channies
I walk to the fridge for food...that is all

Posted from TSR Mobile

This was my workout today too.
i love exercise
Reply 6
I dont either so you are not alone.
I walk to some of my destinations if that counts, but that's all.
I was going to hit the gym today but my priorities are such that I spent most of my time last night creating a Film checklist and most of this morning indulging in my completely no-homo man-crush on a mod. Naptime :redface:
I like to walk everywhere I can but other than that nothing
I used to do no exercise except walking, but then I started doing high intensity interval training and now I can't imagine not doing it. It's not like I really enjoy it, it has just become an integral part of my routine.
I walk and swim. That's pretty much it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, other people also "never" exercise. Never is in quotations because just walking the around the house is exercise to a small (but not sufficient) extent.

However this should not make you feel better. Some people jump out of windows, do drugs, live homeless as alcoholics. Others also doing (or not doing) something should be of no comfort.

Get out and exercise. Even if it's just an hour long run/cycle per week. You don't actually need as much exercise as you think, though by all means do as much as you like. Just an hour a week of intense exercise will definitely improve not just your health but also how you feel. If you ever feel depressed, even slightly, exercising should do the trick. Same thing can be said for eating well.
I walk everywhere, including to and from sixth form, because I don't drive...but that's pretty much it :biggrin: I had a pretty nasty knee injury last year so if I take a whim and decide to go on a jog for example (I have before) I wake up the next morning unable to walk...no amount of physio helped with that :frown:
I actually don't and it's so bad. I haven't exercised since PE in year 11, so two years ago :-S I really need to, I am SO unfit. Oh and I get dropped off and picked up from school so I never walk either D;
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 15
WALKING TO WHERE YOU NEED TO GO DOES NOT COUNT AS EXERCISE!!!

I exercise 9 hours a week.
Pfft, who needs exercise when you have Nutella.
Does digestion count as exercise?
Exercise leads to myocardial infarction so don't do it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I walk a mile to the bus stop and back for school, but that's pretty much all I do.

But other than that I walk to the fridge :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest