The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I drink a lot of water-Im just afraid that I might go back to my old ways-i could go for 2 days without food-i had a problem you see....I dont eat a lot anyway...
Reply 2
little_red_sox
Cutting out sugar and eating at night worked wonders for me. I lost a stone in a month! :s-smilie:

eating at night? :confused: really?
eating at night? I thought if u wanna lose weight dont eat after 6
Reply 4
yer they mean they cut out eating at night!!!!
but little red sox ate AT night....
Reply 6
I think they meant cutting out "sugar and eating at night". not "cutting out sugar" and eating at night

And this is why we should all use Oxford commas.
Juno
I think they meant cutting out "sugar and eating at night". not "cutting out sugar" and eating at night

And this is why we should all use Oxford commas.

Exactly right. Sorry for the confusion peeps.

I ate my last meal at about 3pm and then nothing else for the rest of the day. The weight came of really quickly :smile:
Besicly cut out most of the sugers and fat.
Have carbs and protins as most of ur intake...Drink lots of water..and before your meals as u smtimes mix up thusty with hungry..
dnt eat after 6pm..
Some people say eat 5-6 small meals every 2 hours to spread out the intake..However you can just do the 3 meals..Just try and not do under as then that slows you burning down them cal.
Also go out running, swimming, bike riding...A lot of cardio. However try and do a little muscle building as well so you dont lose that rather than fat. As the muscle helps in buring the fat away.

Thats the simples of it.
Reply 9
The whole "dont eat at night" is bollox. Your body isnt gonna start converting food into fat at 6:01pm.

Its good to eat at night, your not going to be eating for about 10 hours otherwise, sometimes longer, and thats not good. Its what you eat.
Is there a way of loosing fat on the brest? I'm guy and 17 and have this problem since two years and i've tried a lot to loose the breast i have, which aren't proper big but still, but i was never successful. Can anyone help me?
This might seem a bit radical but stick with me on this one, eat less food :yy:
Reply 12
I used to be really skinny.... Mind you, that was when I was four.
Reduce overall calorie intake, don't eat processed carbohydrates or saturated fats, increase protein intake, exercise.
Anonymous
Is there a way of loosing fat on the brest? I'm guy and 17 and have this problem since two years and i've tried a lot to loose the breast i have, which aren't proper big but still, but i was never successful. Can anyone help me?

As far as I know it most definitely is no way of loosing weight on a certain place of your body...
nota bene
As far as I know it most definitely is no way of loosing weight on a certain place of your body...

No, you can't spot reduce fat, and chances are if you specifically developed man boobs during puberty without being fat elsewhere, that you have a condition called gynecomastia, that requires surgery.
Jim-ie
The whole "dont eat at night" is bollox. Your body isnt gonna start converting food into fat at 6:01pm.

Its good to eat at night, your not going to be eating for about 10 hours otherwise, sometimes longer, and thats not good. Its what you eat.

It been said that your Metabolism slows down at around that time. If you really need to eat something, make it something that takes a wile to 'burn' :biggrin:
Eblis_O'_Shaughnessy
No, you can't spot reduce fat, and chances are if you specifically developed man boobs during puberty without being fat elsewhere, that you have a condition called gynecomastia, that requires surgery.

Well, I'm don't know how I would actually describe myself but I have got fat on my thighs and a fair amound on my belly (not an extreme case). To give you an idea I weigh 85kgs and I'm 1.75m. Is there any exercise other than press-ups I can do to reduce my breast size?
Why don't you just turn your man breasts into pecks like Mr Echo's :cool: A kid in my tutor had man breasts and was tubby during year 8, he worked out doing 200 press ups and other stuff a day and nowadays he's hench as a bench, if you want it badly enough you can work it off.
Fuzzy_Hamster
It been said that your Metabolism slows down at around that time. If you really need to eat something, make it something that takes a wile to 'burn' :biggrin:

Cottage cheese is perfect.
Anonymous
Well, I'm don't know how I would actually describe myself but I have got fat on my thighs and a fair amound on my belly (not an extreme case). To give you an idea I weigh 85kgs and I'm 1.75m. Is there any exercise other than press-ups I can do to reduce my breast size?

Press ups will not reduce the size of your man breasts. Only an overall reduction of bodyfat will do that.
tazmanmaniac
Why don't you just turn your man breasts into pecks like Mr Echo's :cool: A kid in my tutor had man breasts and was tubby during year 8, he worked out doing 200 press ups and other stuff a day and nowadays he's hench as a bench, if you want it badly enough you can work it off.

Dear God, you don't get muscular doing 200 press ups a day, although in conjunction with a proper diet they can help you burn fat.

Latest

Trending

Trending