The Student Room Group

American Football Talk II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Garrett clearly been pumping that motivational 'clear eyes full hearts' talk into his players

Can't lose.

Got the book Friday night lights is based on, same name, for Xmas. Anyone read it? Also got film to watch. Seen all of TV show...
Interesting challenge. I guess the only way to challenge PI. I have a feeling it might get overturned, would that be the first overturned PI ever?
That fumble will cost us dearly. Was going to be a TD...

Now packers are about to score...
After this fight...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Right call on the fight. Glad that didn't cost us a TD. Would hehe been damn annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
YES!!! Rodgers 4 MVP!!!
Original post by al_94
YES!!! Rodgers 4 MVP!!!

Probably. They're walking all over cowboys atm. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a catch.

Nevermind, that's a ridiculous decision.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 48
I have no idea how they're going to call this challenge! It's so marginal from the first replays that it could stay on the field.

For me that's a catch. The rule is really difficult as it stands.
(edited 9 years ago)
This challenge decides the game tbh...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Something seriously wrong with the rules when that isn't a catch.
Reply 51
Karma some will say.
The refs giveth, and the refs taketh away. It's a stupid rule, but by the rule, it's incomplete.
*******s call imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looked like a pretty straightforward review call. Nothing like Megatron's.
It bounced out his hands as he landed, but it was already a dead play at that point. Both feet hit ground, so good catch, then knee touched while ball was under control.

Where did I go wrong in logic?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You guys are tripping if you think that was a bad call. The ball hit the ground and came out. What do you want the refs to do? Bryant should have secured the ball before trying to reach over the goal line.
He didn't maintain possession through contact with the ground. That call is the same 100% of the time.
That rule needs to change then.
Original post by SmashConcept
He didn't maintain possession through contact with the ground. That call is the same 100% of the time.

I thought as soon as the knee hits the ground it's a dead ball and play over?

(I am noob though. )

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest