The Student Room Group

Rhinoplasty at harley medical

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Omg im in soöo much pain maidson!! My nose is sooo swollen and im getting like this running discharge coming out! Slightly scary! Had my op on Saturday
Pain? Why are you in pain you shouldn't be? What sort of pain are you feeling? Don't worry discharge is normal it will go and get much better. How was he towards you?
Reply 22
Like pain to do anything moving my lips too much hurts.. And brushing my teeth! I look soöo bruised and swollen!! how long doedoes the discharge take to go? I'm getting a lil concerned? Did it take long for your bruising and stuff to go. I feel like a pig right now :frown:(
Reply 23
I haven't seen him post op yet.. I only had it like three and a bit days ago I'm waiting to see him on Friday
No everything your experiencing is normal! Discharge will go by Friday Max! As soon as the cast comes off the discharge won't be there. Bruising compeletly like 2weeks so not too long. How do you feel while the cast is on can you tell the shape?
Reply 25
Well iy looks straight as far as I can tel.. But I'm not loving the way it looks at the front right now its pushed up quite abit. like miss piggy slightly but I Ive heard when the cast is off it can drop slightly
Reply 26
Did yours look different with the cast on and off?
Yup! It does drop! My nose keeps changing however im still not happy with it especially the side profile. I hope you will be happy with the result. I want to know how you feel when the cast comes off.
Reply 28
I will definitely let you know madison.. Has he had any follow up appointments with you since we last spoke?
would you like to exchange numbers so we can discuss this properly?
Reply 30
Definitly.. Pm me your number x
Reply 31
Hi, i've also been recommended to see Ivo, was wondering how your feeling about the surgery and the results now. i really want to get the rhinoplasty but scared that it will be worse then what i go in with. i don't want anything major done to it. just for it to be reduced slightly.
I am 3 months post op and still not anywhere near happy with my results. Although they say it takes 6-12 months to really see a result I don't think being this disappointed is Normal. When is your consultation?
Hi, I've recently been thinking about getting my nose fixed after badly breaking it when I was young, I was just wondering how you went about it, did u go see a doctor first? And how long do u usually have to wait till the operation? Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I went to harley medical group and booked a consultation. There are so many medical groups that do nose jobs so you just need to reaearch. It doesn't take a long time to get the appointment. That's just an appointment with a nurse and then they give you a bunch of doctors to reaearch and choose from. The other way is to actually
Research the surgeons them selves and just go through them. They give you an appointment as soon as they have one free. That can differ from a couple of weeks to a month or so.
Hi Guys
I have an appointment booked with Mr Ivo in two months time. I'm really worried about the pain and how long it takes for it to look normal. My op is about a month before I'm due back at Uni. Do you think the bruising will fade by then and not look obvious?
Thanks
I was just wondering how much does it usually cost for a nose job? does it depend on what u want doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mines around 4500 as its open surgery
Yes that's how much it costs
The bruising will go by then however you don't look 'normal' a month later. I am over 3 months post op and I'm very swollen and the nose is very uneven. It
Doesn't even look nice. Every body is different and I think every surgeon is different. Maybe people I know looked amazing after a month.

Quick Reply

Latest