The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

2015 Postgraduate Applicants and Offer Holders

Hello everyone!

I would be interested in hearing about other postgraduate applicants & offer holders. I applied to the MSc Finance & Investment Management programme a couple of months ago and obtained a conditional offer last month (only condition was satisfying English language requirements).

Really looking forward to moving to Aberdeen (from Finland).
Reply 1
Hi! I'm going to be doing the Msc in Public Health Research (I deferred entry last year so I have an unconditional offer). I'm excited to go somewhere new too. I'm from Barbados :smile:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Original post by Lee92
Hi! I'm going to be doing the Msc in Public Health Research (I deferred entry last year so I have an unconditional offer). I'm excited to go somewhere new too. I'm from Barbados :smile:

Nice to hear about you! Your programme sounds interesting. I have myself studied the history of medicine and psychiatry.

Barbados looks like a paradise, especially now that we have a freezing winter (minus 10 to 20 Celsius) here in Finland. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by willieboy
Nice to hear about you! Your programme sounds interesting. I have myself studied the history of medicine and psychiatry.

Barbados looks like a paradise, especially now that we have a freezing winter (minus 10 to 20 Celsius) here in Finland. :biggrin:

'minus 10 to 20 Celsius' O.O lol, I think the coldest I've been in is 24° C...definitely not looking forward to the cold, but no pain no gain right?
Reply 4
Hi Everyone !
I'm currently finishing my last year of law and I'm also planning to study at the uni of Aberdeen.I'm happy that someone created this particular group for students!
I read that some of you completed the documents, I have not.I'm before my graduate date. So I have a question....when is the deadline for the applications? I'm curious ,because I started applying before Christmas,but the administration of the uni cancelled my application process....actually to this day I don't know why they did this,because I thought that it is possible to start applying earlier and then doing it step by step completing all necessary documents.. I thought wrong:biggrin:
So is anyone here who can give me advice ,when is the best time for applying (2015)and when the deadline is?
And it is nice to meet all future students!:smile:
Reply 5
More postgraduate applicants and offer holders?
Reply 6
I've just accepted a place for MSc Soil Science :smile:
Reply 7
Hi willieboy, I received an unconditional offer for MSc Finance and Investment Management too. Mine includes the CFA level 1.
Hi. I've just accepted an offer for MLitt in Ethnology and Folklore. :smile:
Reply 9
Hello all,

I have received an unconditional offer for the MSc in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). I am from the US (Upstate New York) and looking forward to studying for my Masters overseas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending