The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
there is no real revision to be done, unless you can cover every aspect of maths/science and essay writing before the exam. The questions are trickier than your A-level ones.
I'd advise at the very least doing the specimen questions! At least you'll be slightly prepared.

Best of luck.
I think you have to try a couple of the essays so you get used to the time restraints and the fact that u have to squeeze it into one eeeeny page
Reply 4
Astudentinneed

i much perfer just revising for a levels exams:frown:

whilst i can't get into the revising mindframe either (i never can to be honest), i'm the opposite to you; i'd much prefer "revising" for the bmat atm rather than A levels. i just can't be arsed to revise for my A2s AT ALL right now and exams are about ten weeks away.

but yeah, anyway, what i've been doing is going on the LAPT site - it's refreshing if anything. i'm doing other things too so it's not like i'm sitting here purely working on the bmat.
Reply 5
when is the BMAT?
Reply 6
1st nov.
Reply 7
I've lost the will to revise for BMAT or A Levels.... slightly creeped out here by my lack of perspective :confused:
Reply 8
same
but hey at least this will we'll all fail together, and the results will all be so bad, they'll be forced to give us interviews anyway.
thats the hope anyway...

LuK,
ryan
Reply 9
hmm.. just a random question.. anyone sitting the BMAT at middlesex university...hendon... ?
*to the tune of Tom Lehrer's "We Will All Go Together When We Go"*

We will all fail together when we fail!

I'm liking the BMAT solidarity here hehe.
Reply 11
yoshin
same
but hey at least this will we'll all fail together, and the results will all be so bad, they'll be forced to give us interviews anyway.
thats the hope anyway...

LuK,
ryan

I hope so.

how is everyone's essay skills- cos silly me doing all science subjects at a level cnt write a proper essay, and my grammar is terrible too.
Reply 12
anything that drags the average down is to everyones' advantage :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 13
maybe we shud all fail it on purpose.
Lol, I can just see that. "Yes, my overall BMAT score was 3, but if you look at the nationwide average of 2, I think you'll agree I did a stirling job." :biggrin:
Reply 15
Revd. Mike
Lol, I can just see that. "Yes, my overall BMAT score was 3, but if you look at the nationwide average of 2, I think you'll agree I did a stirling job." :biggrin:

hahah well said
Reply 16
Piggy
I've lost the will to revise for BMAT or A Levels.... slightly creeped out here by my lack of perspective :confused:

in a strange way, i'm glad you've said that because i feel exactly the same way. although i think that's just because i'm lazy. but the point is that neither of us is revising/working and i feel better in knowing that i'm not the only med applicant being ridiculously ... er, lazy, when there are just ten weeks to go until exams start. gulp.
Reply 17
ph9
in a strange way, i'm glad you've said that because i feel exactly the same way. although i think that's just because i'm lazy. but the point is that neither of us is revising/working and i feel better in knowing that i'm not the only med applicant being ridiculously ... er, lazy, when there are just ten weeks to go until exams start. gulp.

people are revising for a levels already?!?!? :eek: There's like over 2 months to go before the jan exams!!
Reply 18
smirf83
people are revising for a levels already?!?!? :eek: There's like over 2 months to go before the jan exams!!

Lol, but when you have you teach yourself 4 maths modules from scratch and revise a chemistry one in just 2 months, then it starts to become a bit eeeek!
Reply 19
Im basiclly teaching myself biology A2....thats gonna be fun on top of As resits:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending