The Student Room Group

BIMM London 2015

Hello I'm Josh and am going to London BIMM in 2015 and am looking for a place to live/people to live with.
If anyone is in the same situation and sees this advertisement, contact me somehow plz

Scroll to see replies

I'll try this in Student Accommodation :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by jdjmead96
Hello I'm Josh and am going to London BIMM in 2015 and am looking for a place to live/people to live with.
If anyone is in the same situation and sees this advertisement, contact me somehow plz

Hey Josh I'm Holly,

I am also starting at Bimm London in 2015 and have no idea what to do about accommodation, maybe we can muddle through it together :P

What course are you going to study? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by hollyjdlm
Hey Josh I'm Holly,

I am also starting at Bimm London in 2015 and have no idea what to do about accommodation, maybe we can muddle through it together :P

What course are you going to study? :smile:

Hi guys, I'm Meg, also going to BIMM London this September to study songwriting. Looking for people to join for accommodation- I've found a couple of places, please contact if you're interested. Cheers :smile:
Reply 4
Hi I'm Rob and will being going to BIMM London in 2015 studying Creative Muscianship, and now faced with having to find accommodation wondered if anyone is looking for a house share or just to meet some people who will be attending bimm this year
Reply 5
Original post by Robguitar
Hi I'm Rob and will being going to BIMM London in 2015 studying Creative Muscianship, and now faced with having to find accommodation wondered if anyone is looking for a house share or just to meet some people who will be attending bimm this year

Hey Rob, yeah I'm looking for people to share a house with too- have you found any decent places yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
hey guys, i'm also going to study the creative musician at BIMM and I have found no accommodation yet :smile:
Reply 7
Hi Holly, maybe the four of us could look into accommodation? This isn't the best medium for contacting people, so let me know if you want me to message you with twitter details/ number etc. I've found a decent house share not far from the uni, quite cheap too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
This sounds like a plan, I hear what you're saying this isn't great for communicating on, you can add me on Facebook if you like and also I can give u my number?
Reply 9
Hey I'm Matt, looking to start Music Production at BIMM London starting in October 2015. I'm looking for someone or a few people to share with? I've heard that the Wimbledon area isn't too expensive and it's just a few stations from Fulham on the district line.
Hey I'm Marco, also starting BIMM London this year for BA Creative Musicianship (Vocals). I've been looking at accommodation and I'm struggling quite a bit; private halls are so expensive! If anyone could let me know about somewhere they're going that's reasonably priced it'd be very helpful :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by marcorubio
Hey I'm Marco, also starting BIMM London this year for BA Creative Musicianship (Vocals). I've been looking at accommodation and I'm struggling quite a bit; private halls are so expensive! If anyone could let me know about somewhere they're going that's reasonably priced it'd be very helpful :smile:

Original post by Wolfy4
Hey I'm Matt, looking to start Music Production at BIMM London starting in October 2015. I'm looking for someone or a few people to share with? I've heard that the Wimbledon area isn't too expensive and it's just a few stations from Fulham on the district line.

Hey I'm Shaila, I will be going to BIMM in October and I'll be doing the BMus (Hons) Popular Music Performance course. I'm looking for a place to stay too. and yeah, student halls do look expensive. Maybe we can try and find something together?
Hi Everyone

Have a look at our property in London, its great for people who want to live together but have their own spaces for practicing ect. Have a look :smile:

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/london

I hope you all have a great time at BIMM

Callum Brady
Reply 13
Original post by Callum Brady - Collegiate
Hi Everyone

Have a look at our property in London, its great for people who want to live together but have their own spaces for practicing ect. Have a look :smile:

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/london

I hope you all have a great time at BIMM

Callum Brady

Cheers, Callum!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Hi, I'm starting BIMM in October! Has anyone found any decent accommodations yet?
Reply 15
Hi guys! My name is Jess and I'm going to BIMM too! ahah has any one heard reviews on Pure Student Living? That looks like quite good accommodation?
Reply 16
Hey Jess, it looks good but it's very expensive :/ I'm really struggling to find somewhere as I'l only have around £125 a week to spend on rent ._.
Reply 17
Original post by Wolfy4
Hey Jess, it looks good but it's very expensive :/ I'm really struggling to find somewhere as I'l only have around £125 a week to spend on rent ._.

Yeah, pretty expensive, but it does include bills, whereas house share doesnt? So hard trying to decide what to do ahahah!
Original post by JessJev
Yeah, pretty expensive, but it does include bills, whereas house share doesnt? So hard trying to decide what to do ahahah!

Hiya! I'm also going to do songwriting and I have no idea where to even start on finding accommodation haha, what courses are you going to do? :smile:
Reply 19
Hi Amelia! Don't worry, its scary for everyone ahah I'm doing music business :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending