The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sadly they don't. It's quite depressing being an Oriental guy who is into white girls. :frown:

No I am not anon for those of you wondering.
people are like "I rarely see caucasian girls with asian guys" but I noticed that a lot of these people are from smaller cities? I feel as though there are less ethnic minorities in smaller areas of the UK, for example, Ely.

I know a lot of caucasian friends who actually prefer asian guys, and a lot of my asian female friends have caucasian boyfriends (I'm from London so I guess it's very multi-ethnic in my area). Probably to do with personal preference.
Personally... No

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
I think they do but most of you run off and marry someone of your culture so what's the point? My friend got really heartbroken with one Asian dude because of that.
I am attracted to men of all races but it is so rare to see an Asian man with a white woman. I don't know why either. Maybe asian men aren't as forward as other races when it comes to dating? This could be caused by stereotypes that white women don't like asian men because of reasons so they don't bother or are too shy? Who knows.
Original post by Anonymous
As the title says : P

I am a Chinese student at Warwick and I want to attract white girls

Latest

Trending

Trending