The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

John Moores applicants 2015

Post here if you've applied for entry into this university and what course you will be studying! I've applied for Biomedical Science (:

Scroll to see replies

english lit and cultural studies :smile: hoping to find someone on my course as it doesn't seem popular hahah

you moving far to liverpool? and have you looked at accomodation yet?
Liverpool
I've applied for extended natural sciences foundation year! Hopefully I'll find someone else who has too!
Original post by kerrinorman1
I've applied for extended natural sciences foundation year! Hopefully I'll find someone else who has too!

haven't seen anyone doing that so far! same as my course, ah well more chance getting in then :wink:
I already got an offer, was the first one I got! Liverpool are eager beavers! I've been looking at the accommodation, John moores accommodation is THE best I've seen! 😁

Original post by waifandwaiting
haven't seen anyone doing that so far! same as my course, ah well more chance getting in then :wink:
I already got an offer, was the first one I got! Liverpool are eager beavers! I've been looking at the accommodation, John moores accommodation is THE best I've seen! 😁

ditto with conditional for eng&cultural, they are! not that I'm complaining..have you seen it irl? so nice, a lot of my friends are in uni there and the accomodation is fab tbf
I'm going to study History from September - the best uni by far that I've looked at!
Reply 7
I'm studying International Journalism! :smile:
Reply 8
Computer Security:smile:) Can't wait until freshers
I've applied to pharmacy!
Original post by Lacey7xx
I'm studying International Journalism! :smile:

I've had my offer for international journalism but torn between that and english, media and cultural studies😩
Haha! I was either going to do Journalism or English Lit at Uni - choose Journalism in the end :smile:
Original post by Lacey7xx
Haha! I was either going to do Journalism or English Lit at Uni - choose Journalism in the end :smile:

I want to go into journalism but worried I'll change my mind..so eng, media+cultural seems a safer option:/

so you definitely want to go into journalism?
Haha! Yeah, either Magazine journalism or go into Editorials - for either Magazines, Newspapers or Books! :smile:
I've got an offer for Computer Forensics :biggrin:
Original post by i_is_jon
I've got an offer for Computer Forensics :biggrin:

Congrats!
I'm starting a Adult Nursing Course in March if anyone else is?? And is anyone moving in to the Marybone3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive got an offer for food and nutrition here but I don't really think I want to go here cause sheffield hallam is so much nicer

Yay! Same :smile:
Yay! Finally found someone who's doing that course too! :biggrin: OTE=Dem_rose;53079461]Yay! Same :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending