The Student Room Group

Do guys mind hairy legs and other places?

Scroll to see replies

Constantly smooth.

Everywhere.

At all times.
Hair is natural, and I think it is your choice to do what you want with it. The stigma around body hair, and often associating it with being unhygienic on women is rather ridiculous.

Regardless of your gender, you can choose what to feel comfortable with, and to someone who would truly value you, hair shouldn't matter
Nope don't mind at all down there can be full on. Just as long as armpit/legs don't look like a guys then it's fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
some guys don't mind that sort of thing :tongue: but for me personally and for the majority of guys (well that I know anyway) it is a major turnoff.
Original post by maddyB55
You shave below quarters you will pay for it for a long time because it is HORRIBLE if you ever want to let it grow back. It is unbearably horribly scratchy and itchy and you will crawl out of your skin for MONTHS waiting for it to finally be done. It won't have nice soft ends like your original hair has, it will have sharp blunt ends because you CUT THE ENDS OFF. Think about it before you shave!! Think before you rip out your hair! IT WILL HURT. Feel the hair on your legs when it grows back in. That's how it will feel in your most private area! Now imagine sitting through a boring lecture with that agonizing feeling for an hour...itch...itch...burn... itch...burn....can't...take...notes....can't...move....can't....squirm....

Lol, it's not THAT bad.
Original post by Anonymous
So basically what the title says...

Idk really I guess you can call me lazy.
I just sometimes cannot be bothered to constantly shave my body parts... do any other girls feel the same way?

I'm not talking uber guy hairy but you know some hair, is this a complete turn-off for guys??

Yeah, I'm the same. I shave regularly but sometimes leave it for longer if, for example, I know my legs wont be on show- which is essentially never, only when I have tights on.

As a side note, I'm not actually that keen on hair on guys(legs, chest etc) but obviously won't wholly base the attraction on that factor
Original post by Emily.97
Yeah, I'm the same. I shave regularly but sometimes leave it for longer if, for example, I know my legs wont be on show- which is essentially never, only when I have tights on.

As a side note, I'm not actually that keen on hair on guys(legs, chest etc) but obviously won't wholly base the attraction on that factor

So would you want a guy to be fully hairless like most guys want girls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Even if he didn't mind I'd still wax anyway because it's what I prefer.
Full on leg hair would be a bit weird but obviously a few days growth is fine and not even noticeable.

Armpit hair I actually find quite hot and transgressive.

Hairy pubes are fine though some sort of cultivation is nicer than full jungle.

Any facial hair is 100% grim, if you have a few pubic hairs on your stomach I would get rid too as I see that as a male sexual signifier.

Non pubic hair for example arm hair can be left.
Original post by Vikki1805
Constantly smooth.

Everywhere.

At all times.

I understand why you have 154 followers.
My boyfriend doesn't care either way (and actually I don't think I know many guys who would be totally horrified by body hair on women) but it's my personal preference to shave. I just like feelin' all smooth and pampered (viva la body butter).
Original post by olitheoblong
So would you want a guy to be fully hairless like most guys want girls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, not necessarily. Its not something I find really unattractive, its just that I'm not really drawn to bodily hair on guys and am abit neutral about it. I think its more if, for example, they had tons of chest hair, I don't think I'd like that.
I guess I wouldn't mind a bit of hair which is not on the head.
Original post by Emily.97
No, not necessarily. Its not something I find really unattractive, its just that I'm not really drawn to bodily hair on guys and am abit neutral about it. I think its more if, for example, they had tons of chest hair, I don't think I'd like that.

That's not bad then thought you meant you wanted a guy to wax everywhere

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by olitheoblong
That's not bad then thought you meant you wanted a guy to wax everywhere

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, oh god no!! Waxing would just make it all artificial. I honestly don't really mind and don't have strong opinions on it, and if I bad a partner that wanted to have lots of chest hair, that's his right, I'm not gonna argue with that. So I'm definitely not gonna be narrow minded about it. Sorry if I was unclear :P
Original post by scrotgrot

Armpit hair I actually find quite hot and transgressive.

Really? The only time I've found armpit hair on a woman sexy was on Juliette Binoche in The Unbearable Lightness of Being, but then that's probably because it was...Juliette Binoche.

I think full on leg hair is...kinda meh. If I haven't shaved for a few days I would just hide it with stockings or knee socks :ninja: But generally smooth all over is best imo.
Original post by Vikki1805
Constantly smooth.

Everywhere.

At all times.

Basically this^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
I think boys should shave their armpit haur cuz that's nasty. I wouldn't like it if a boy hugs me and I have his hair all over my face just no plz shave it I don't realky care if a guy has hairy legs

hahahahahahaha wtf "I wouldn't like it if a boy hugs me and I have his hair all over my face"
who thinks about that lol
Original post by Precious Illusions
Really? The only time I've found armpit hair on a woman sexy was on Juliette Binoche in The Unbearable Lightness of Being, but then that's probably because it was...Juliette Binoche.

I think full on leg hair is...kinda meh. If I haven't shaved for a few days I would just hide it with stockings or knee socks :ninja: But generally smooth all over is best imo.

I just looked up the scene, I don’t find her that hot but the armpit hair is neither here nor there really for me. Mind you, if anyone can pull it off, it's the French...

I reckon it's hot in two situations, one if she was an obvious crust punk or hippy type and two if she was otherwise normal, demure and squeaky clean. The key to making things like that work is to own it, go all out with it and make it clear it's a conscious choice to transgress.

I don't really know how fast leg hair grows tbh or how often my gf shaves hers, but obv you do notice a few stray hairs kicking around and that's not a problem
I'm not talking uber guy hairy but you know some hair, is this a complete turn-off for guys??

Some won't like it, some will love it, and most won't care provided they get to see / touch those bits...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending