The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool 2015 Halls Advice??

Hi,
I've got my offer for Business Management at Liverpool and looking to book accommodation soon. My absolute top choice would be a location that is close to the campus, fairly social, with an ensuite toilet and catered accommodation, but i'm assuming that's out of the question? I'm not as bothered about being close to campus and having catered than I am about having ensuite.
Any suggestions from currrent/ex residents!? Want to get it sorted out soon but getting indecisive :confused:
Cheers
Quite honestly if you're staying in halls pick the refurbished rooms or the most recently built. I live in Cambridge court which is good location wise depending on what campy you're at but the halls are appalling. Look at as many different student housing companies as you can just not Unite Students!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
if you look at accommodation directly through the uni website you can filter it to your own needs and it also states which accomodation is closer to the campus you'll be studying within (it is course specific as well).

I've heard bad things about unite and wouldn't go through them.

the nicest accommodation for your money (in my opinion) is Europa :smile: but heard that grand central is the place to be for your first year in halls. I'd go check the accommodation out before applying! the shared bathrooms are absolutely vile and all my friends have regretted saving money by going shared bathroom. en suites are available in most accommodation just depends on the standard of living you want.
Original post by mattjc
Hi,
I've got my offer for Business Management at Liverpool and looking to book accommodation soon. My absolute top choice would be a location that is close to the campus, fairly social, with an ensuite toilet and catered accommodation, but i'm assuming that's out of the question? I'm not as bothered about being close to campus and having catered than I am about having ensuite.
Any suggestions from currrent/ex residents!? Want to get it sorted out soon but getting indecisive :confused:
Cheers

try the liverpool uni thread- you might find current students lurking around who can give you advice
Hey there, i got my offer for Law at Liverpool and I'm also looking to apply for accommodation :smile:
I was over at Liverpool staying with a mate of mine who is studying dentistry, he was staying in a place called "Vine Court"... They are catered, have an en suite bathroom and are pretty close to the campus if i can remember! The people were pretty dead on too, it was about 10 mins walk from the main Liverpool city centre which is a great benefit. I think if you want catered, en suite bathroom and a double bed its around £180 a week, although I'm not 100% on that.. You should check out the website, its obvs has a lot go info there :smile:
Moved from Uni Life to the respective uni forum.
Reply 6
Going by the criteria you gave go for vine court, it's on campus, catered and has en suites. Alternatively apply for crown place which is also on campus and has ensuites but isn't catered

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you want all of that you're going to be paying through the nose. You're looking at £180+ a week for vine court.

En-suites are over rated.
What's your offer for BM?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending