The Student Room Group

Fox News suggests Birmingham is a Muslim city

Scroll to see replies

Reply 21
I love the reaction of the newscaster when he said that the city is totally Muslim, like if he had announced the Apocalypse. :lol:

Is that about the whole of Birmingham or just a small part such as Small Heath or Sparkhill?

Having both lived and worked in Birmingham I can tell you that it is not the norm and does not happen in most of Birmingham.
Original post by DiddyDec
Is that about the whole of Birmingham or just a small part such as Small Heath or Sparkhill?

Having both lived and worked in Birmingham I can tell you that it is not the norm and does not happen in most of Birmingham.

East Birmingham though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
There are some funny ones on social media.

I especially liked this one.

And this one
:lol: I thought this was hilarious.

For a couple of years I travelled through parts of Birmingham that have a big Muslim population and I encountered nothing like this.
East Brum is largely Islamic as said. The dog fighting thing is true. Diddy is right, most of Brum is not like that. South and parts of north and west are a world away from what's in that article posted above btw.
This BBC reporter has stuck his foot in it too

Journalist Tim Willcox sparked anger during his coverage of yesterday's rally in Paris, held in memory of the 17 victims of last week's terror attacks, including four Jewish people in a siege at a Kosher supermarket.

He was speaking to a woman in the crowd who expressed her fears that Jews were being persecuted, and 'the situation is going back to the days of the 1930s in Europe.'

To this, Willcox, who was broadcasting on the BBC News channel replied: 'Many critics though of Israel's policy would suggest that the Palestinians suffer hugely at Jewish hands as well.'

When the woman, shaking her head, responded saying: 'We can't do an amalgym', he told her: 'You understand everything is seen from different perspectives.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2906539/Calls-BBC-reporter-resign-told-daughter-Holocaust-survivors-Paris-Palestinians-suffer-hugely-Jewish-hands-well.html#ixzz3Oc5MDHFr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ah Fox news Zionist Jewish owned press that herds the White Conservative Christian demographic like sheep.
Reply 29
The twitter responses are hilarious hahaha
Birmingham has only like 20% Muslims.

Fox News however has 100% Morons.
:troll:

Can i just move to Mars?
His Excellency The Rt Hon David Cameron Esq MP, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Order of Abdulaziz Al Saud, MA (Oxon) chocked on his porridge upon the news of this and said this guy is an idiot.

Quick Reply

Latest