The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

University of Southampton Nursing 2015 firms

Scroll to see replies

Yeh I have applied at other places. But soton is my first choice . I called them up about 2weeks ago and I was informed that my application is still in the process.. oh the wait....
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Oh okay, yeah best to just wait :-) I'm sure it will be fine xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Just got an offer for adult nursing, chuffed! :smile:
Ah well done! Literally just now or today? When was your interview? I hate waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
About 7pm it came through haha! My interview was the 2nd of February, felt like the wait would never end
Aww great well done! Sounds like I have a while to wait then x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bloomfieldl
Oh okay, yeah best to just wait :-) I'm sure it will be fine xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully i will hear from them soon
Hey! I am also going to southampton!
Reply 68
Original post by Emily Jobson
Hey! I am also going to southampton!

Well done! When did you have your interview??
Reply 69
Any of you guys going to the Nursing Welcone Day on the 31st? :biggrin:
No? I've been offered a place but haven't been invited to a welcome day...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Original post by kohkohpops
Any of you guys going to the Nursing Welcone Day on the 31st? :biggrin:

Hello! Yes I am, I'm guessing you are! I'm really looking forward to it :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by JKempton
Hello! Yes I am, I'm guessing you are! I'm really looking forward to it :smile:

Aw yay! I'm excited for it! Long day though haha :smile:
Reply 73
Aw yay! I'm excited for it! Long day though haha :smile:

Same! I know! I live in West Devon so I'm heading up on the train the night beforehand and then going back that night, I'll be knackered haha! Which branch of nursing are you doing?
Reply 74
Same! I know! I live in West Devon so I'm heading up on the train the night beforehand and then going back that night, I'll be knackered haha! Which branch of nursing are you doing?

Oh dear! Will you be taking a hotel? At least you get to explore the city for a little bit, you have to check out West Quay! ;P I'm doing doing Adult, you! :smile:
Reply 75
Oh dear! Will you be taking a hotel? At least you get to explore the city for a little bit, you have to check out West Quay! ;P I'm doing doing Adult, you! :smile:

It'll be nice though because I'll get to see the city properly! :smile: Oooh yes, I think I may have to pay West Quay a visit, it would be rude not to aha! Yeah, just staying in a Travelodge on the Monday night! Oooh wicked, I'm doing the dual Adult and Mental Health :smile:
Hi, I got an offer to study at soton last earlier this week. So excited. I haven't been invited to the welcome day either but guess it is because I haven't yet firmed soton. But I will be once I get replies back from other universities.
Really not sure what accommodation to choose, looking at Glen Eyre and Mayflower.

p.s. Probably going to be one of the few guys on the course.
Reply 77
Original post by lukewilliams94
Hi, I got an offer to study at soton last earlier this week. So excited. I haven't been invited to the welcome day either but guess it is because I haven't yet firmed soton. But I will be once I get replies back from other universities.
Really not sure what accommodation to choose, looking at Glen Eyre and Mayflower.

p.s. Probably going to be one of the few guys on the course.

Hello! Well done on your offer! Which course are you doing? I got an invite for the welcome day before I firmed soton but it may just be because of the shorter amount of time now between the day and the time you got your offer!
Hello! Well done on your offer! Which course are you doing? I got an invite for the welcome day before I firmed soton but it may just be because of the shorter amount of time now between the day and the time you got your offer!

I'm doing adult nursing. Can't wait for September. I'll keep an eye my e-mail just in case they do invite me to the welcome day. Which course are you studying?
Reply 79
Original post by lukewilliams94
I'm doing adult nursing. Can't wait for September. I'll keep an eye my e-mail just in case they do invite me to the welcome day. Which course are you studying?

Ooh wow! Well done you ☺️ Yeah definitely do it, hopefully you'll get invited along! I've got an offer for the dual field adult & mental health nursing ☺️ And accommodation wise I've applied for ensuite 1 and 2 at glen eyre and mayflower ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest