The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by R£SP£CT
Teri khair hovay(daym) 4 pages already wth. Mashallah. Salaam everyone.

Waalaikumussalam :smile:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
*takes out slingshot* on command everyone.

im armed. u wot

Original post by R£SP£CT
Teri khair hovay(daym) 4 pages already wth. Mashallah. Salaam everyone.

Wa'alaykumasalaam
Original post by IdeasForLife
im armed. u wot

hahah were gonna get along.
[video="youtube;8YW8iAn9I4o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YW8iAn9I4o[/video]
hahah were gonna get along.

See. Muslims can get along with people :yep:
See. Muslims can get along with people :yep:

haha Muslims are a broad varied group of people.Im sure theres some of yee that are right bastards too.
haha Muslims are a broad varied group of people.Im sure theres some of yee that are right bastards too.

I guess we are a broad bunch of people. You'll get along with some but not others. However, could you please refrain from swearing in here. It's not the custom of this thread.
I guess we are a broad bunch of people. You'll get along with some but not others. However, could you please refrain from swearing in here. It's not the custom of this thread.

grand.
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Nentanyahu calls for a "broad based assult on the forces of Islam throught the world".

PM Netanyahu's meeting with French Ambassador Mai…: http://youtu.be/8zkj3gMcZi8

1:50

Reminds me of this:

Narrated Thawban:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ الدِّمَشْقِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا بِشْرُ بْنُ بَكْرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ جَابِرٍ، حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو عَبْدِ السَّلاَمِ، عَنْ ثَوْبَانَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ يُوشِكُ الأُمَمُ أَنْ تَدَاعَى عَلَيْكُمْ كَمَا تَدَاعَى الأَكَلَةُ إِلَى قَصْعَتِهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ قَائِلٌ وَمِنْ قِلَّةٍ نَحْنُ يَوْمَئِذٍ قَالَ ‏"‏ بَلْ أَنْتُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ كَثِيرٌ وَلَكِنَّكُمْ غُثَاءٌ كَغُثَاءِ السَّيْلِ وَلَيَنْزِعَنَّ اللَّهُ مِنْ صُدُورِ عَدُوِّكُمُ الْمَهَابَةَ مِنْكُمْ وَلَيَقْذِفَنَّ اللَّهُ فِي قُلُوبِكُمُ الْوَهَنَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ قَائِلٌ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا الْوَهَنُ قَالَ ‏"‏ حُبُّ الدُّنْيَا وَكَرَاهِيَةُ الْمَوْتِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade:*Sahih*(Al-Albani)**صحيح** (الألباني)حكم*****:

Reference*:*Sunan Abi Dawud 4297In-book reference*:*Book 39, Hadith 7English translation*:*Book 38, Hadith 4284
Exam in half an hour :beard:

#DuaPlz

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy

#DuaPlz

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll do fine, and what are you doing here on TSR...

When having mental block, remember to say

Ya Hadi, ihdini
(O the one who guides, show me your signs)

or

Allahumma inni as-alukal huda
(O Allah, I ask for your guidance)

All the best :biggrin:

Spoiler

#DuaPlz

Posted from TSR Mobile

May Allah make it easy for you and grant you success. Ameen.

#DuaPlz

Posted from TSR Mobile

May Allah help you as we speak. :biggrin:
In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful

His Eminence, the Religious Authority Sayyed Muhammad Hussein Fadlullah, delivered the two Friday prayer sermons at the Imamain Al-Hassanain Mosque, Rabi' Jumada El-Awwal, 27th 1430 H. - May, 22nd 2009. Several prominent religious scholars, dignitaries and thousands of believers attended the Jumu’a prayer.

Grand Ayatullah Muhammed Hussain Fadllulah:

The First Sermon

The word: A key to the relations with others
Allah says in His Glorious Book: "And say to My servants (that) they speak that which is best; surely the Shaitan sows dissensions among them; surely the Shaitan is an open enemy to man." (17:53). "And they are guided to goodly words and they are guided into the path of the Praised One." (22:24). "And speak kindly to mankind." (2:83).In these Holy verses, as in the Islamic moral line that determines man's relations with the other, whether a close relative, a friend, or a complete stranger, we are advised to use the words that open the minds and hearts of the other and the words that attract him to our beliefs. When one talks, he might use good and kind words that open the hearts and feelings of those whom they are addressed to, drawing them closer to the one who says these words. On a higher level, good words unify society that lives a state of conflict and so on. But there are also the bad words that draw people apart; they close the mind and prevent it form opening to the positive sides in the other's thinking and close the heart and prevent it from feeling the good in the hearts of others. In short, it prevents the establishment of relations between people.

Prophets and good words
Thus, the word is the bridge through which man reaches the other. In this respect, Allah has told us that the Prophets He has sent used good words to draw the people they were sent for closer to Allah, and to ask them to think about what they were telling them, and open up their hearts to love. The slogan of every prophet, whether before Allah punished the people he was sent to, as a result of their disbelief, or after they were punished, was: "And I gave you good advice, but you do not love those who give good advice." (07:79) The Prophet (p.) used to open up on people calling on them to open their minds to think, open their hearts to love and open their lives to do good.Allah has told us that His Prophet (p.) was of a kind heart whose tongue said only good and kind words that were never harsh or cruel. He was the Prophet of mercy in both his heart and tongue. It was also said that the good word is an act of charity. Just as you give some money to help someone address his needs, good words give him a feeling and an emotion that will solve his psychological problem.

The responsibility of words
Allah has told us about some of the people who abuse their responsibility regarding the words they say, whether in their homes or the community… those words that violate the humanitarian limits of goodness and righteousness, and those who use such words might get used to such a behavior, when they talk with their children, wives, brothers employers and the people around them.The Messenger of Allah (p.) was reported to have said: Stay away from obscenity the obscene shameful speech, whether cursing or words that man feel embarrassed to hear. In public, it is known that the one who uses such words has a "filthy" mouth, since he does not feel embarrassed to say obscene and dirty words even in his family life when he speaks with his wife, children, and people around him for Allah hates the one who uses obscene language and abuses.”

http://english.bayynat.org/Lectures/Lecture_22052009.htm

#DuaPlz

Posted from TSR Mobile

All the best dear brother!:smile: I pray that Allah swt grants you success.
(edited 9 years ago)
In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful

His Eminence, the Religious Authority Sayyed Muhammad Hussein Fadlullah, delivered the two Friday prayer sermons at the Imamain Al-Hassanain Mosque, Safar, 21st 1431 H. - February, 5th 2010. Several prominent religious scholars, dignitaries and thousands of believers attended the Jumu’a prayer.

Grand Ayatullah Muhammed Hussain Fadllulah:
The First Sermon

Emanation of Divine mercy
Allah says in His Glorious Book: "When those come to thee who believe in Our signs, Say: "Peace be on you: Your Lord hath inscribed for Himself (the rule of) mercy: verily, if any of you did evil in ignorance, and thereafter repented, and amend (your conduct), lo! He is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful," (06:54), and: "And call on Him fearing and hoping; surely the mercy of Allah is nigh to those who do good (to others). (07:56).Allah wants in these two Ayats to confirm the main trait through which man ought to envisage His Lord, for He is the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful that the entire existence was the blessing of His mercy. Thus, man would always feel that he is close to Allah, through His mercy that encompassed everything, and he would feel that Allah's mercy is capable of curing his injuries, alleviating his pains, relieving his concerns, quenching his hunger and thirst, forgiving his sins, realizing his ambitions, directing his steps and course towards the right path, and opening up his destiny to Allah's satisfaction and gratification in this world and the Hereafter.Therefore, Allah's mercy approaches man's prayers to elevate them, listens to his invocations and responds to them, and accepts his deeds, making man feel that all his deeds are indispensable of Allah's mercy. The Messenger of Allah (p.) once said: "Nothing would save you except work with mercy," and: "Allah has created for everything something that overcomes it, and Allah's mercy overcomes His anger."Thus, mercy was what Allah has wanted His Prophet (p.) to spread, for He says: "Certainly a Messenger has come to you from among yourselves; grievous to him is your falling into distress, excessively solicitous respecting you; to the believers (he is) compassionate," (09:128), and the Prophet (p.)'s mercy that Allah has bestowed upon him extended to reach the entire humanity, for Allah says: "And We have not sent you but as a mercy to the worlds." (21:107).

The mercy of Allah's creations
Dearly beloved, we deduce from all that that the Muslim ought to adopt mercy as a means of dealing with the people around him, for mercy is the will that the entire Muslim society ought to abide by, as demonstrated in the following Ayah: "Then he is of those who believe and charge one another to show patience, and charge one another to show compassion. (90:17). This is what the Messenger of Allah (p.) confirmed when a man approached him and said: "I would like Allah to bestow His mercy on me," so, he (p.) told him: "If you have mercy on yourself and others, Allah will grant you mercy on the Day of Judgment." Imam Ali (a.s.) also said: "He who does not have mercy on people, Allah will not have mercy on him."Therefore, the Muslim ought to base his life on mercy and use it with wisdom in accordance with the prevalent situation, for some people do not benefit from leniency, thus our mercy on them would be to treat them hard and strongly so that they would follow the straight path, and this is what Imam Ali (a.s.) has pointed to: "Having mercy on he who has no mercy on others obstructs mercy, and protecting he who does not protect anyone makes the nation perish." All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the World!

For more wonderful lectures:
http://english.bayynat.org/Lectures/archive.aspx?file=Lectures
(edited 9 years ago)
[h="1"]Sahih Bukhari[/h]
[h="1"]Sahih Bukhari Volume 003, Book 042, Hadith Number 616.[/h]Narrated By Suwaid bin Ghafala : While I as in the company of Salman bin Rabi'a and Suhan, in one of the holy battles, I found a whip. One of them told me to drop it but I refused to do so and said that I would give it to its owner if I found him, otherwise I would utilize it. On our return we performed Hajj and on passing by Medina, I asked Ubai bin Ka'b about it. He said, "I found a bag containing a hundred Dinars in the lifetime of the Prophet and took it to the Prophet who said to me, 'Make public announcement about it for one year.' So, I announced it for one year and went to the Prophet who said, 'Announce it publicly for another year.' So, I announced it for another year. I went to him again and he said, "Announce for an other year." So I announced for still another year. I went to the Prophet for the fourth time, and he said, 'Remember the amount of money, the description of its container and the string it is tied with, and if the owner comes, give it to him; otherwise, utilize it.'"
Reply 98
Salam Oalaikum warahmato llah wabarakatuh

Muasha'allah, Another great step for this community

^_^
Original post by Zamestaneh
Alhamdulillah

Hhhhhhhh nice prank!

Assalaamu alaikum. How was your exam

Posted from TSR Mobile