The Student Room Group

West College London, Associate Campus of Heriot-Watt University

Hi everyone,

I am new to 'The Student Room' although I have been an university student for about year and a half studying Physics at University of Bath, however I have now suspended my studies to rethink my academic and professional career.

I have been looking at Bachelor degrees in Business Administration & Information Technology taken in London. So far I have found three options which have shown a good balance between Business and IT in its programme.

Kingston University London
London South Bank University
West College London (associate campus of Heriot-Watt University)

I am leaning towards West College London given its great programme Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration & Information Technology (BBA) awarded by Heriot-Watt University.

http://www.westlondoncollege.com/heriot-watt-bba-business-administration-information-technology/

It all seems great and although it's a private HE college it has been recognised by Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) under the UK Border Agency's Tier 4 sponsorship requirements.

Also it has been working with Heriot-Watt University since 1992 and is an Associate Campus of the University since 2012.

HOWEVER

There is NO online presence other than official pages, documents and news articles. I have not seen a single student forum post or student testimonial online about it.

Does anyone know more about this particular college? Or is there out there any students from West London College particularly from the School of Management department that could tell me a bit more about the school and the lecturers?

Thanks everyone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending