The Student Room Group

Revision

Hi! It only just struck me yesterday that we only have a few months left until our real AS exams!!!! How much revision do you reccomend doing a day/ when should i start thoroughly revising? I have my mocks next week so i have already written my notes etc...! Thanks 😊
Reply 1
It largely depends on how you revise and how easy you find your subjects, but it's probably a good plan to start now, even if you only do a little bit each week to get yourself into it. If you struggle with anything, or want to work hard to push your grade up from what you're currently achieving on mocks etc, now is definitely the time to start seriously working on this!

How much a day is again dependent on you - do you find it easiest to set aside a set section of time each day or a list of things to get done by the end of the week, do you find it easiest to work at college in frees or at home? Past papers can be a very helpful way of revising though, so if you look up your exam dates and how many past papers you have access to for each subject it might be useful to work through those at a rate that will mean you've done all the past papers a week or two before the actual exam.

Quick Reply