The Student Room Group

UEM Madrid Dentistry 2015

Scroll to see replies

This is my email address [email protected]
Please email me on this if you are also going to uem from the UK in sep 2016 to study dentistry.
Original post by BS786
Yeah in sha Alla
And your right it doesn't seem too difficult to find a place.
I have spoke to a few people there

Add me on Facebook my name is "Nassar Beiruty" I will introduce you to a cool person who is aslo going to study dentistry at uem this sep 2016.
Hi I am also going to study dentistry in September add me Alicia Christie rodway
Original post by Rootcanal14
Hi I am also going to study dentistry in September add me Alicia Christie rodway

I just added someone but I don't know if that's you tho
Reply 84
I'm going to UEM to study dentistry too!
Add me in Facebook, if you dint have a Facebook account creat one so i can introduce you to the others. We are all doing dentistry at UEM next sep 2016. Manon just told me about u :smile: just make a new Facebook account it takes like 2 minutes:wink:
This is my name Nassar Beiruty
Original post by Mimì
I'm going to UEM to study dentistry too!
Anyone going to Valencia

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Hi :smile: I am also studying Dentistry at UEM starting in Sept 2016!

I was just wondering if you guy have you sorted out your accommodation? I'm find this really difficult as there really isn't much available online.

Do you know the best way to tackle it?

Thank you in advance :biggrin:
Reply 88
Hi guys, I've got an offer to study dentistry a UEM starting this year too. Anyone else got a transfer place to start in second year?
Reply 89
Hi guys I'm in my first year of uni, and I'm from the UK and came to Madrid to study architecture in English.
PLEASE LEARN SOME SPANISH BEFORE YOU COME!
This seems like a no brainer, but the amount of people that came here without knowing a single word of Spanish was astonishing.
It will make your life SO much easier. Easier to communicate, get around, and of course make friends.
The level of English here is very low. I took Spanish for A-level, so now I can speak at a conversational level. Also, if you know some Spanish before you come, you will pick up the language a lot faster.

Also, in regard to financial aid you will get nada from the university. Unless, you're on a scholarship or something. The Spanish banks won't give a loan either, unless you have a Spanish citizen that can vouch for you. I had to learn this the hard way.
Reply 90
Original post by Junak02
Hi :smile: I am also studying Dentistry at UEM starting in Sept 2016!

I was just wondering if you guy have you sorted out your accommodation? I'm find this really difficult as there really isn't much available online.

Do you know the best way to tackle it?

Thank you in advance :biggrin:

look at student accommodations in Madrid.
Colegio Mayor is a popular one. In Metropolitano there are loads of residences. This is close to the centre,
Hey does anyone know if theres a facebook group for people starting in september? Also has anyone sorted accommodation out yet?
Original post by Reelberg93
Hey does anyone know if theres a facebook group for people starting in september? Also has anyone sorted accommodation out yet?

Do you think it's not risky to go though due to the uk leaving the eu

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did any of you obtain the UNED provisional credencial? I really need to get mine as I want to apply to Spanish universities next year but obviously A-Level results come out late- august. Any help would be much appreciated!! I've directly contacted the UNED a few times but they're not really helping so i thought better to ask someone experienced. Thanks
Reply 94
Heyaa I was just wondering how did you guys find UEM? And what's the application process like?I am interested in applying in 2017 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending