The Student Room Group

Missing out a mock exam help

Ok so I know this is really bad but I have a mock exam coming up and I have not revised for it, so would it matter if I didn't go to the exam (say i couldn't make it) and do the mock a few days later when I've revised? Or should I just go to it on the day and completely flop it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
It may be helpful - I've certainly considered it before! Well I know someone who was genuinely ill and missed one; so its not like the real thing. Good luck whatever you choose! :smile:
Reply 2
Really, you shouldn't but its not a massive issue. You could always just do a mock at home after you have revised
Reply 4
Just say you were sick and don't do it #YOLO or otherwise do it after. If your school is good then they'll ask you to sit it after school or something
Your school will ask for a note signed by your parents.
Original post by grassntai
Ok so I know this is really bad but I have a mock exam coming up and I have not revised for it, so would it matter if I didn't go to the exam (say i couldn't make it) and do the mock a few days later when I've revised? Or should I just go to it on the day and completely flop it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i had a mock exam which I could not attend because i had to go to somewhere that day (family stuff), so they just told me I could do the paper some other day. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest