The Student Room Group

Journalism/Sports Journalism students looking for experience

I currently study Sport and Exercise Science at Sheffield Hallam University and wish to become an accredited Formula 1 journalist.

Over the past year I successfully built up a Formula 1 news website, named 'F1 Connection'. The site grew drastically in a short space of time and allowed for a new look, more professional website to be created, with it being launched on Thursday 15th January.

The new website will allow for the company to become an accredited Formula 1 news site, allowing for the journalists to also become accredited, resulting in attendance at Grand Prix weekends all over the world.

In short we are looking for new up and coming journalists to join the site to gain valuable journalism experience and to work towards becoming an accredited Formula 1 journalist.

In 2014, the company were privileged to be able to interview both Williams Martini Racing drivers Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas. If you would be interested in such exciting opportunities please let me know.

If you have any other questions about the company or role, I am more than happy to answer them.

All the best,

Joshua Sullivan
(edited 9 years ago)
Literally only just seeing this now and I'd be more than willing to help out, I fit the bill in short I don't know if you're still interested but worth a shot?
Original post by Slade_Harry
Literally only just seeing this now and I'd be more than willing to help out, I fit the bill in short I don't know if you're still interested but worth a shot?

I doubt they would still be interested three years later.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I assumed that replied anyway you never know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending