The Student Room Group

I want to never see her again but I'm living with her friends.

I've been living in my student accommodation since September, I made friends with all the girls on the corridor I'm living, me being the only man.

We quickly became good friends, we like to socialize have our own parties and go to others in the building (massive tower block) I made friends with another girl, went around hers did the business and made friends with her flatmates in her corridor.

I soon introduced them to my flatmates and the group became bigger. I continued to see one girl who I had sex with mutiple times, we both wanted casual fun without a label but same time not anyone random so we became **** buddies.

It was clear from the start I didn't want a serious relationship whilst I'm at uni but she didn't feel the same way. We argeed to just be friends without anything sexual as I was getting annoyed that we didn't do anything else apart from sex.

Since then we've met up but only times she wanted to is if she needed something off me. Like cleaning tools and she wanted to stay over because she was annoyed by one of her flatmates, I said no but got talked into it or tell me about a man she seeing that has nothing to do with me.

I told her to stop using me and I don't care if she seeing other people because I am too. I got pissed off at her so I told her never to see again, don't contact me ever again, I blacklisted her so I see can't send messages.

The awkward thing is that we're both have the same group of friends and I'm living with half of them. I want her out of my life because I really had enough of her but I can't because the others invite her over. I share a living room and kitchen so when I go in there 50/50 she is in there.

How do I get her to go away? leave me alone. Am I overrating?
I think you she shouldn't bother you anymore as whatever happened between you guys both of you are responsible. Keep calm and completely ignore her enjoy YOUR LIFE she will get pissed and eventually move out

Quick Reply

Latest