The Student Room Group

Why do People who are 6'0" think they're tall?

I hear it all the time, they almost boast about being that tall even though it's bang average in this modern day. Rarely do I see men below 6'0", that's average height nowadays (inb4 but 5'10" is as our generation are clearly taller).
as of now - its above the average height.

You are right though, that it will become average, and then maybe below average in the future..

But as of right now, they are above the average height for a UK male, and are there for.. 'tall'

Whether they are tall for their age-range etc. is a different and more specific claim.. but as an overall statement including everyone.. they are tall.
Reply 2
Overall (including all adults) it's actually above the average... so technically it's tall. But I do expect that for males under 30, the average is nearer 6 ft haha. Actually the only males that have bragged about their height I know of are above like 6 ft 3.

But compared to my height, 6 ft is like a giant hahahaha
Because Im 5ft and if people at 6ft are not classed as tall then what the **** am i?
Reply 4
Why do dogs think they are dogs? Stupid animals.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Redfrost
Because Im 5ft and if people at 6ft are not classed as tall then what the **** am i?

Quick Reply

Latest