The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Stressed, nervous and worried about A-Level exams.
But generally speaking, upset about life because I feel like I'm being ignored and I'm not wanted.

I could go on and on but I'm not bothered though
I am feeling neutral but have a nasty headache in me head

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why :smile:.

I'm feeling a bit meh. Not happy and not sad. The reason being I still haven't found someone to sing a specific part in a specific song with me or maybe I have....:sly:
confused and helpless over mock exams
I'm feeling okay atm.
Reply 6
Original post by zhang-liao
Stressed, nervous and worried about A-Level exams.
But generally speaking, upset about life because I feel like I'm being ignored and I'm not wanted.

I could go on and on but I'm not bothered though

We feel similar I feel stressed also and nervous about what is stressing me. I am in the same boat being ignored sucks ass, especially when you don’t know why.

But sweets, I hope you great success for your A-Level exam, I hope the those feelings subside and that you are shown that you are wanted.
Reply 7
Stressed, angry and upset....
Reply 8
Original post by channies
I am feeling neutral but have a nasty headache in me head

Posted from TSR Mobile

4head sweetie pie and some paracetomol. Oh and drink loads of fluid mainly water.
Great bc I've had a delightful 4 week holiday from school (excluding mock exams) but down cus I have to return to that ****hole tomorrow. :smile:
Original post by lou 22
We feel similar I feel stressed also and nervous about what is stressing me. I am in the same boat being ignored sucks ass, especially when you don’t know why.

But sweets, I hope you great success for your A-Level exam, I hope the those feelings subside and that you are shown that you are wanted.

But I kind feel like I'm ignored because I'm not wanted which is because I'm not important at all :colondollar: but I'm not entirely sure though :redface:

:console: Thanks lou :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by MissLalaxx
I'm feeling a bit meh. Not happy and not sad. The reason being I still haven't found someone to sing a specific part in a specific song with me or maybe I have....:sly:

lol you are fergilicious aren’t you lol, you remind me of how much singledom sucks :’(
Original post by lou 22

I totally feel the same way like I've pretty much been ignored my whole entire life.
Sleepy :sleep:
Angry, as usual. Im a hot head
Original post by lou 22
lol you are fergilicious aren’t you lol, you remind me of how much singledom sucks :’(

Hahahah yeah aw don't worry we can be single....together.:perv:
Reply 16
Original post by bunnyland
confused and helpless over mock exams

I hated exams with a passion so I feel for you.
****ty atm but oh wellll.
I have a bad chest, a sore throat and have barely eaten or been able to sleep over the past 3 days. In others words, I'm alright suppose.
Reply 19
Original post by Emily.97
I'm feeling okay atm.

Woohoo to Emily, you are the first of the feeling okay group.

Latest