The Student Room Group

Best laptop/notebook for nursing degree?

I'm hoping to do an adult nursing degree in September and wondered what laptop people advice? I would preferably like a smaller one such as 13-14inch so I can carry it around campus if need be. Main things I need is Microsoft office for assignments and good internet for research.
Original post by Libbyhickson
I'm hoping to do an adult nursing degree in September and wondered what laptop people advice? I would preferably like a smaller one such as 13-14inch so I can carry it around campus if need be. Main things I need is Microsoft office for assignments and good internet for research.

There isn't really a recommended one for nursing. Like you say you want one that will be portable, have office for assignments and it depends if you want it for much else. If thats all you want there are plenty of netbooks that will suit those needs. It also depends on your budget.

I would wait until Aug/Sept to get it though as many places will have back to school offers and you might save yourself some money.
Original post by Libbyhickson

Doesn't really matter. There are loads of 13-14" screen laptops to choose from. I would just set a budget and go on Amazon or something and see what the best specs on a laptop you can get for that budget is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Thank you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending