The Student Room Group

Changes to UCAS application after submitting

Resitting my a2 year. Said I'd be retaking a philosophy a2 exam to get the a* from the a I have but I'm having second thoughts right now as I'd rather focus on my other subjects in which I need higher grades. I applied for neuro and will have 4 a levels at the end of this year, so I was thinking that it might not be too big of a deal if I declare to the unis who have currently given me offers that I will no longer resit that unit and will keep the grade A.

Just asking for advice on this matter. Will it harm my application? I've got offers from bristol, kings and Manchester. Waiting for ucl and qmul with predicted grades a*a*ab which will now be a*ab with an a already achieved. My results were abc last year.

Any opinions and advice are greatly appreciated.
(edited 9 years ago)
Email them, say you are thinking about changing, ask if it will impact your offer, see what they say.
Reply 2
Original post by Olympiad
Email them, say you are thinking about changing, ask if it will impact your offer, see what they say.

That makes a lot of sense, thanks! One more thing, since I'm still waiting for two more unis to get back, should I wait to hear from them or email them as well? Thanks again.

Quick Reply

Latest