The Student Room Group

Edexcel Maths Higher Tier Past Papers

Hello TSR community, I have a collection of past papers from 2008-2013 which is great but does anyone know where to find the papers from before 2008? e.g. from 2001 onwards

The really old Edexcel past papers are apparently meant to be more helpful than the new ones

Thanks
Original post by Mahel
Hello TSR community, I have a collection of past papers from 2008-2013 which is great but does anyone know where to find the papers from before 2008? e.g. from 2001 onwards

The really old Edexcel past papers are apparently meant to be more helpful than the new ones

Thanks

In what way helpful? They are for a significantly different specification. If you feel you need more materials I would advise you to tackle some recent papers from AQA or OCR.
Posted on TheStudentRoom
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Mr M
In what way helpful? They are for a significantly different specification. If you feel you need more materials I would advise you to tackle some recent papers from AQA or OCR.

most of the questions are the same and they'd really just help boost my maths skills in general
Original post by Mahel
most of the questions are the same and they'd really just help boost my maths skills in general

Well your teacher can share them with you if you ask.
Original post by Mahel

Thanks

What makes you say that? I personally feel that the up to date ones are the ones people should be using as it gives you ideas on what to expect. Of course you could say that the maths questions are somewhat the same each year but in a different format but i would still suggest looking at the recent ones like the 2012-2014 ones. Anyway its all up to you and your teachers should be able to access them.

Quick Reply

Latest