The Student Room Group

Hello! I just wanted to ask about the polish university of silesia and lublin

*can you please tell me the pros and cons of silesia? Also the pros and cons of the polish culture?
*Moreover , if you have done the entry exam , is it possibly harder than the A levels?
*Do you know any other medical universities in europe that are quite easy to get in and considerably cheap?

Thank you
Original post by sab121
Hello, I study at Lublin and I am in my first year.
So far, I am really enjoying living in poland. Lublin is a nice little city and I have no problem with polish culture or the people. There is sometimes difficulty with communicating (especially with the older generation) but you can easily get by!

The university itself is good in my opinion although the first year is really tough (as with most medical schools!). I had to do a Physics pre course prior to my admission because I hadn't taken it for A-level. It was an intensive 2 week course but considering I didn't have a physics back ground of any nature the exam was relatively easy.
If you have any specific questions I am happy answer.

Hello:smile:

I'm from Ireland and I'm hoping to apply to Lublin for medicine! Could you please give me advice on the application process ? Also what made you chose Lublin? :smile: I would greatly appreciate your help!
Thank you!
Original post by msrosiebee
Hello:smile:

I'm from Ireland and I'm hoping to apply to Lublin for medicine! Could you please give me advice on the application process ? Also what made you chose Lublin? :smile: I would greatly appreciate your help!
Thank you!

Hi i just wanted to know do you know anything about the dental entrance exam for lublin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending