The Student Room Group

Is she telling me she's not interested?

I've been speaking to this girl for a while now and recently she said this to me:

'I just wanna have fun for the moment, like go out, get drunk have fun and see what happens and not get tied down or anything. And we've been speaking a couple of weeks and haven't even met properly.'

Is she telling me that she doesn't like and letting me down gently or is she is playing hard to get or is she testing me?

Thanks!
Met up with her, she sounds like she's up for a shag. Then see where that goes, if she wants more fine, if not then there's plenty more loose women out there.
It's sounds to me more like she wants something casual, so if you are perusing her she may reciprocate sexually but doesn't want a relationship.
Reply 3
She's saying she's not interested (yet!).
Reply 4
If you are after a relationship with her, and have previously expressed that to her, then she's definitely letting you down gently.
(I've said pretty much the exact thing before, word for word, when I've tried to let people down I wasn't interested in).
I think she just wants to dress up pretty and get a beer belly! :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Jean Luc Picard
I've been speaking to this girl for a while now and recently she said this to me:

'I just wanna have fun for the moment, like go out, get drunk have fun and see what happens and not get tied down or anything. And we've been speaking a couple of weeks and haven't even met properly.'

Is she telling me that she doesn't like and letting me down gently or is she is playing hard to get or is she testing me?

Thanks!

Might be interested in casual for now.

Go for it and if you want more then go for it and see if you can work your magic from there!

Could you help me on my question pls?
Reply 7
Original post by Jean Luc Picard

'I just wanna have fun for the moment, like go out, get drunk , and be a sloot and see what happens and not get tied down or anything. And we've been speaking a couple of weeks and haven't even met properly.'

Thanks!

corrected for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending