The Student Room Group

How to go about doing a dissertation abroad?

Hey everyone!

I study Zoology and I've just started looking into what I would like to do for my dissertation, and I know I'd like to go abroad to do it. If you did your dissertation abroad, how did you go about setting it up, and if you did zoology, could you point me in the direction of somewhere interesting to do a dissertation? I'm also wondering if one option is to go to say a sanctuary or on another volunteer programme, and complete my work there?
Original post by lizzie.yarwod
Hey everyone!

I study Zoology and I've just started looking into what I would like to do for my dissertation, and I know I'd like to go abroad to do it. If you did your dissertation abroad, how did you go about setting it up, and if you did zoology, could you point me in the direction of somewhere interesting to do a dissertation? I'm also wondering if one option is to go to say a sanctuary or on another volunteer programme, and complete my work there?

Hello and welcome to The Student Room

Check out university connect to find people on your uni courses or looking to apply for the same uni.

How's it going so far? Found what you need? Below I've listed a few things you might fancy trying on TSR. If you've got any questions, add them to the TSR news, help and feedback forum.

Whatever you're studying, you'll find someone on TSR who can help. Find your subject in the Study Help forum and ask a question or visit our brilliant revision section for help and advice. And if you're planning on going to university, you have to visit our uni applications forum. It's full of people who can help you through the whole process.

In Hobbies and Interests you'll be able to find lots of people with similar interests!

To find even more conversation, head to the Forums page and find a place to start up your own discussion.

You may also want to check out this thread: TSR Newbie Society

I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions, please do quote or PM me so I can help!

Quick Reply

Latest