The Student Room Group

Which Nando's sauce is your favourite?

Poll

Which is your favourite Nando's sauce?

Having just had sausage sandwiches with the lemon and herb Nando's sauce I am wondering what is everyone's favourite? Personally I don't think the lemon and herb tastes of anything so would have to go with medium. Garlic runs a very close second.
I like lemon and herb best :yep:
nando's, really?
Isn't it garlic and herb? I like both the herby ones.
Reply 4
Extra Extra Hot.Pour that on some chicken breast then marinate in the fridge.Put on a George Foreman grill.Tastes so good.:tongue: I prefer Encona though
Original post by cole-slaw
nando's, really?

We all make mistakes. That's why they put rubbers on pencils.

Original post by 061194
Extra Extra Hot.Pour that on some chicken breast then marinate in the fridge.Put on a George Foreman grill.Tastes so good.:tongue: I prefer Encona though

Encona :coma:
Out of all those probably the Extra Extra Hot ... which ironically, isn't even that hot at all. All Nando's sauces are considerably milder than advertised.
Reply 7
Never been to Nandos. XD. I plan to keep the record going for as long as possible. I only broke my Subways record in December.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never been to Nandos. XD. I plan to keep the record going for as long as possible. I only broke my Subways record in December.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been once. My sister's bought the sauces in the supermarkets and my love grew from there.

Quick Reply

Latest