The Student Room Group

AS level MATHS HELP!!!

I got a bad grade in my maths but i guess it was without preparation so how do i improve i know how to do things but i dont know when to use it in exam questions. please help me
What I did was ask my teacher about anything I didn't understand. I remember coming into school during study leave just to ask about the questions on maths papers I didn't understand. They should hopefully make you understand.

It's just about practice really. Make sure you know all the basics and do some questions from the book before you try on past papers. If not, they can seem very daunting.
Original post by sultanan09
I got a bad grade in my maths but i guess it was without preparation so how do i improve i know how to do things but i dont know when to use it in exam questions. please help me

Original post by ChoccyPhilly
What I did was ask my teacher about anything I didn't understand. I remember coming into school during study leave just to ask about the questions on maths papers I didn't understand. They should hopefully make you understand.

It's just about practice really. Make sure you know all the basics and do some questions from the book before you try on past papers. If not, they can seem very daunting.

What module was this
Literally, examsolutions. Do past papers, watch the videos on there, learn how to do them. Do more past papers until you get every mark available.
BUT! Time yourself well. Past papers are a finite source, so the last thing you need is to run out of them long before the exam itself
Reply 5
Thanks guys! I think my teacher is way ahead of us like he planned this ages ago. And he told us not to do past papers because we are going to do them for like 4 months since we will finish the 3 modules soon.

Quick Reply

Latest